Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

The Kars for Kids song killed me and my entire family. We had to pause for a sec to regain our composure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Jason gets flak for being too dumb sometimes but I really appreciate how dumb his jokes are bc there’s this whole lateral process that makes it feel like a cryptic crossword or something. I think I took a full minute after the owl bit to slow down and realise he’s referring to those cardboard cutouts of an owl you see in a kids library with a grad cap and I lost it completely

The second he said it I had Mr. Owl from the old Tootsie Roll Pops commercial in my head.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

What happened once the credits started rolling? Our stream of the episode on Hulu cut out. Last thing we saw was them all meeting back in the Medium Place after Simone and Chidi talked in the yogurt place about solipsism.