Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Maxwell Lord posted:

Lasagne Come Out Tomorrow

I tried to work this out for far too long before I thought of saying it out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

“The Sun’ll Come Out Tomorrow”. Dorky and got a good groan out of me.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bored posted:

So this is why I have Hulu. I'm too lazy to read the thread, but the poorly drawn childhood horse looked like something straight from 2008 somethingawful. Are there any goons working on the show?

I had to laugh the other day when I watched Greener Grass, and behind D’Arcy’s character was a (slightly better) drawn horse.

Also she was guest on The Teacher’s Lounge podcast the other week, and out of nowhere she just says ‘hey check this out!’ and sings their theme tune at them. She’s all kinds of great.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Despite the current TV season going whole hog with the whole 'dead wife' motif, it took last nights episode of The Good Place to loving destroy me so thanks for that NBC. (I mean that in a good way, weirdly.)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Cemetry Gator posted:

How the hell did they start an empire with such low quality nonsense?

Turns out people are absolute loving morons. Especially the ‘oh yeah those things are stupid! But I do have one and it’s better than the others for reasons...’ type.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I dated super long distance, so I didn’t get the opportunity to properly live with my wife until we got married, then moved out of her parents place where we were for a few months to pick our own home. The Good Place started airing a month or so after that, and so it became one of the first shows we both watched properly together, rather than say American Dad where we’d watched it individually for years.

When she passed away unexpectedly last year, it was always going to be tough to watch a comedy about a life of the party, dyed blond girl with a sharp tongue without her. I was pretty much bawling through the whole finale, but it made me laugh and it felt like a tiny bit of closure as well. I’ll take those bits however I can get them, so hey.

I kind of feel about the show ending the same way I see places we’d hang out in town close down, sad I can’t go there anymore but glad nobody else can enjoy it when she can’t.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

silvergoose posted:

For a contrary opinion, I think her scenes on TGP are great.

I'm with this guy, love Maya in TGP.