Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
????
This poll is closed.
yes 30 22.73%
no 33 25.00%
goku 69 52.27%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i like to order stuff from around the world and then i like to sniff the packaging to try and get a whiff of what their country smells like, but so far i have only ordered stuff from safe third world countries like germany, uk and america. i have a package coming from china for the first time and i desperately want to sniff it it keeps me up at night to imagine the pugnant smells coming from that package already and the tracking website shows that its almost here

is it safe to sniff a package from china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
:yikes:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Sniff the package from China as if it was the love of your life's rear end in a top hat pointed straight up into the air, coming around from behind, feeling and smelling the hot stinky steam wafting off the love of your life's asscrack as you blow air across the gaping rear end in a top hat before you, making a howling noise like blowing across a beer bottle.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I sniffed your moms package in china

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Most packages from China just smell like diesel oil.

You can huff the fumes but you probably shouldn't.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

r u ready to WALK posted:

Most packages from China just smell like diesel oil.

You can huff the fumes but you probably shouldn't.

China smells like mildew.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That box is probably 5% carfentanil.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
It is a well known fact that Chinese postal workers wipe their sweaty balls on all packages sent out of the country

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Nah China's pumping out fentanyl and sending it everywhere as their revenge prank on the world for the opium wars

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
probably best you sniff it BEFORE it passes through US customs

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
You can sniff my big package OP and have the same effect.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Katamari Democracy posted:

You can sniff my big package OP and have the same effect.

what country are you from i wish to savour the pungent vapors of a hosed UP country

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Dongattack posted:

what country are you from i wish to savour the pungent vapors of a hosed UP country

Georgia America lol

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Katamari Democracy posted:

Georgia America lol

perfect

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What's his name, OP?
The Chinese man whose package you want to sniff.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i-i dont even know hehe.... im such a sniff slut....

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dongattack posted:

i like to order stuff from around the world and then i like to sniff the packaging to try and get a whiff of what their country smells like, but so far i have only ordered stuff from safe third world countries like germany, uk and america. i have a package coming from china for the first time and i desperately want to sniff it it keeps me up at night to imagine the pugnant smells coming from that package already and the tracking website shows that its almost here

is it safe to sniff a package from china

just sniff a pile of heavy metals its the same and you save on postage.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
If you get bootleg transforming robot toys from Sirtoys, the box invariably smells like a fishing harbor. If you time it -just- right, the order will get boxed up and sent out, then will sit in a China Post processing facility for the entirety of the two month long Chinese new year. The box will then smell like a fishing harbor and gun powder. The inside of the box usually smells like those really cheap temple incense.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YES U CAN SNIFF MY PACKAGE OP!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I voted Yes and now I will tell you a true story about a package from China

I ordered some cheap furniture once, and in the box was a leather keychain with a bunch of keys, including one that was clearly a motorcycle/scooter key.

Obviously it fell out of some factory worker guys pocket.

This leather keychain smelled, ridiculously good. A mix of leather, spices, aftershave, I don't know what.

It turned me gay.

(I don't know where it is these days I also lost it)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What did you order, spaghetti? :thunk:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Best thing is go sniff and tatse all packages.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, put the package in a paper bag and huff that poo poo HARD.

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

I don't understand the thread title. Is it a statement? A question?

It doesn't matter, I will sniff any chinese package I see.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i snifft it and it smelled like minerals
when i was a kid i visited a old silver mine turned museum and i snifft it (ofc) the package smelled like that
thank you everyone this was a huge success

crystal Ghost
Sep 5, 2019
*B8ffers for 14 minutes*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Supreme Allah posted:

I voted Yes and now I will tell you a true story about a package from China

I ordered some cheap furniture once, and in the box was a leather keychain with a bunch of keys, including one that was clearly a motorcycle/scooter key.

Obviously it fell out of some factory worker guys pocket.

This leather keychain smelled, ridiculously good. A mix of leather, spices, aftershave, I don't know what.

It turned me gay.

(I don't know where it is these days I also lost it)

And so the magic keychain continues on it's journey. To be sniffed but never owned.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Nintendo switch cartridges taste like chemicals but smell like plastic! wtf!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

If you've even looked at the package, you've got lead poisoning, sorry op

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i welcome it

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I went to China and asked a man if they had cool anime like Japan. He took me to a secret room with a single lightbulb and we stared at a wall with paint splatters and scratches and we stared while the bulb swung slowly in a circle. I took a taxi to the airport later. His family called a white police van for him. Maybe the box will smell like soy sauce.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

So uh did you post this thread to say you ordered drugs from china and are putting them up your nose?

How do you feel right now?

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
One thing I know about packages from china. the foil protection doesn’t mean the foil isn’t protecting some pathogen.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

goddamn thats a good loving OP

also the answer is yes. huff everything

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
if there is one thing huffers and boofers have in common it is putting foreign substances into their bodies

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Once I smelled a monitor to check if it was burnt out and I breathed in too heavily so the resultant heavy metal poisoning made me post here.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Huffing the air is huffing drugs from China because no one makes them follow environmental regulations.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
drugs are loving pointless then cause i should be constantly high then since i breathe air all day long LOL, lets close TCC

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Onr time i threw up in a cvs, and in a different cvs 1000 miles away i poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Colonel Cancer posted:

Once I smelled a monitor to check if it was burnt out and I breathed in too heavily so the resultant heavy metal poisoning made me post here.

I used to destroy crt monitors in my high school pc repair class. It’s all starting to make sense.

God drat I wanna degausse something.