Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

my body is a temple to an idiot god

ex post facho posted:

I dismantled my MW erentil fr4 accidentally ;(

I think everyone has done something like this :( I assume it can't be retrieved from collections?

That's it. I'm going to finally go through and stick lock my stuff to protect me from myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

I got an Xbox elite 2 as my scuf is being sent in for repair and how I wish I'd just got this first. How scuf ever thought those stupid little plastic strips were going to last I don't know.

The Elite is so solid, so easy to configure, came with a hard case, charge block, lots of spares. So disappointed in scuf by comparison and now I'm having an argument about how it's not reasonable for three months of Destiny to break paddles. Sigh. Seems from a Google that this is a frequent issue with people in the States being sent spare paddles whereas I'm being told to send it in "for repair" which could take up to two months.

Anyway. Any recommendations for stick curve settings on this Elite for Destiny?

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

At least the MW I got gave me some cores...

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

This Sepicks Prime Nightfall is really good fun. Even with two complete strangers had no problem murderising it for the 100k pinnacle because of the sheer mob density. It's like a strike mixed with a battleground.

I'm having no luck with lfg for Xbox raiding tho in UK hours. Is there a noticeable difference for pve with latency etc if you go play with people across the Atlantic? Anyone Americans played with Euro goons and found it ok? I don't want to rock up to something needing a Sherpa and then have a dogshit connection and cause other people problems.

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I don't seem to have the taken corruption in the tower.

My friend has barely played and could see it. Now I don't know if that's because she was in a group with me or not?

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The game mode is incredibly fun! The rewards structure needs work.

Jumping off a cliff for an hour sounds miserable though. I'd rather play and get my rear end kicked

Yeah we are utter trash. But the day we won some rounds and then we won a few actual games on the way to getting our consolation bounty weapon was a very good one and caused much hilarious excitement.

And then when we're getting utterly ruined, the challenge is then to describe it in newer more graphic comedic ways.

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

Yeah you have to get the catalyst as a drop and that opens the triumph to complete it - it's not about doing a triumph to be awarded a catalyst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClydeFrog
Apr 13, 2007

MIDA was brutal. 200 precision kills in Crucible. Only that last shot counts and it's gotta be a yellow hit.

My poor little handies.