Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007
Anyone wanna help me with Chasm of (s)Creams, so I can get my (t)Horn? Psn is MillertimeLTP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007
Is Shadowkeep supposed to be up at midnight, or do I gotta wait for a reset or whatever? I was planning on pulling an all nighter, but after preordering just now it’s showing a countdown of 15 hours or so.

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007

Daric posted:

It’s Noon CST tomorrow if I’m not mistaken.

Aw poo poo, yeah I just read the details on the pre order page. Shucks, I shoulda checked on that before loving up my sleep schedule. Oh well.

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007
It’s totally worth it too, Effigy is among the more unique and fun exotics I’ve come across. Totally changed up my build around it.

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007
Well after endless procrastination, I finally decided to play comp to finish off a bunch of quests in my backlog. In one day, I managed to obtain Randy’s Throwing Knife, Mountaintop, Recluse, and Redrix’s Broadsword. While I know these are all getting the sunset treatment in November, what are the best usages for these new toys until then? So far I’ve only dabbled with Redrix, which absolutely mulches people in crucible once Desperado is active. What are some fun uses/builds for the others as a Warlock main?

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007

Listerine posted:

Did you do all those quests in one day from start to finish? I'm struggling on the mountaintop- I'm running Mayhem matches with Hunter using tether, Colony and a proximity Truthteller, and it's taking forever.

I'm using this season to wrap up a bunch of odds and ends from the previous seasons/years, and jeez destiny has a lot of crap content. I'm at like 230/400 for Eriana's Vow catalyst. This is probably the first time since D1 that I won't be preordering content.

Ah, I just got the glory required in a day, I had all the other things done already. And as others have said, MoCo is the way to go. I’ll likely try to finish Revoker and Komodo next time that mode rolls around, even though I don’t care for those weapon types at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millertime
Jul 5, 2007
Of those 3 choices, I probably use Jotunn the most, because being Mega Man is fun. Also, it’s pretty versatile in both pvp and pve.