Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Xenophage is really, really good now. I use that with a sniper or shotty/Fusion. Tranquility or Sole Survivor with Firing line are great. 120 Grenade Launchers with spikes are great. But yes sadly exotic primaries aren't really useable because you need seasonal mods. It's what I hate the most about Nightfalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

And it's faster to get done at a lower light level.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You can get the Tommy gun immediately and start the catalyst for that.

The forth horseman quest is fast and easy to do and you have time to find two people to help you through it even at low light.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The next season isn't what's being teased here, these cutscenes are for the expansion. Remember this is normally E3 time.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stability is better for Handcannons. It affect aim assist and it's cones and landing shots.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yes. Everything always carries over, it just depends on what you own on each platform what you can do while playing on it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That a lie. I've seen people use two primaries for raids. We're so powerful right now that you can really use whatever you want. That last part is just a console thing and not the games fault.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lament is the strongest weapon in the game.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

popewiles posted:

Got a few hours into it today.
The broader internet has been very unhelpful. I'm really at a loss.

Do the season storyline in the quest until you unlock it. Ignore them until then. Season of the chosen quest.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The enemies swap between vex and Hive. Its random.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Do not delete anything purple until you know what you're doing, you can't get those back. Delete anything blue that's not your highest power level.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm so sorry

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Think it would be easier to make a list of perks that are bad and perks that are situational.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Just play longer and you'll figure it out by the time it's a problem. You can usually be safe with perks like rampage, wellspring,feeding frenzy, subsistence, headstone, vorpal weapon, rapid hit, one for all.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It was just on sale. Gotta wait til November prolly.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The realm is annoying and the timegating is really obnoxious. Idc that the season is 6 months

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

To me the big problem with Strikes isn't how long, short, dense, or elevator-filled they are

It's that

You don't get anything for doing 'em

Let me pick up "Third Axiom Frame" that I complete by doing a Strike and getting 25 Pulse Rifle Kills

We could have both random drops and a way to focus farm in a strike. And it's not like it'll make us never play strikes again as they're too integrated like crucible is.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I meant that they're required for slot of quests and they're important for new players leveling and they give you a space to try whatever build you want and just have fun. Sometimes people just wanna play the game without worrying about anything serious.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

And the affect 100 enemies with stasis from the stranger.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah expect to see more XIM and M&KB in trials since the people that have those have been waiting for this.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's holiday season so it will soon.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

el B posted:

just spend your money tbh

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

My daily ritual is going to the moon and doing gunsmith bounties and working on any moon weapon quest I have. You can also do some vanguard bounties like grenade kills or precision kills here. And seasonal bounties. That's what 90% of the people are doing on the moon if you ever wondered.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I did, I paid $75 for Beyond Light: Deluxe. I don’t think it’s worth paying another $30 for old content just to be able to complete a weekly quest.

What can you do on the moon, tangled shore, and the dreaming city without having the expansions? Cuz Forsaken stuff is really good if you like exploring.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Has anybody tried buying deluxe on other platforms? Once you have the season on one platform, you have them on every platform. It should work.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Just wait til it's free unless you think you have more time to get to it now than you will then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stats