Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SeXReX posted:

Highway driving is a huge group boss raid that a select group of assholes think is a PvP arena
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m pretty chill driving and in general but I’ve kicked peoples cars as they drive past and don’t stop for me crossing a crosswalk. One guy stopped and tried to fight me and I was like well you technically hit a pedestrian and he dipped out so fast lol.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I cut people off before they have a chance to do it to me. Driving is a competition. How dare you drive faster than me. My dick isn't small!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFmmdqaD6_o

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Although the crosswalk thing started when I saw a car almost run down a dad and his little daughter in one. They had to dive out of the way. Made me think about how hosed up it is not to stop at them but it’s been forever since it’s happened so no in general I don’t have the car anger.

Lifted pickups make laugh really hard and feel bad for the people who feel the need to drive them though

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Que?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ0JUVd-iQU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I live in the suburbs. I never get cutoff because there’s never enough traffic for people to resort to aggressive merges. Everyone drives slowly though, but probably just because there’s nothing better to do, and who wants to rush to arrive at another depressing strip mall a little faster?

That is probably the thing I remember most about my last work trip to a city (San Diego). Driving anywhere took a long time, but I was cool with it because there were actually a lot of cars, so it made sense that it was slow. When I drive around my town there’s just some old person driving 10 mph under the speed limit and accelerating like a hypermiler, and I find that much more annoying even if the result is the same.

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Devils Affricate posted:

If you find yourself constantly getting cut off on the freeway it probably means you drive too slowly

Also signaling only matters if there's someone behind you who would actually be affected by your changing of lanes. For some reason there seem to be a lot of people who treat signaling with a weird kind of religious fervor
It's the law, rear end in a top hat. And it can prevent an accident in case you don't see someone in your blindspot. Signaling is a good habit and something all drivers should do.

I'm triggered.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you don't use your turn signal that means you only care and think about yourself

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Resting Lich Face posted:

Brandishing your gun at other drivers sounds like a really bad habit.

Drivers are rude; such attitude. But when I show my piece, complaints cease.

channel z
Aug 10, 2019

by VideoGames
No, I feel nothing anymore op thanks for asking.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I was just jogging along this morning and a pickup almost ran me over you bet your brass tacks I lost my poo poo at this guy. He also lost his poo poo at me cause he had to slow down to not kill me. I guess this is how driving works in North America. gently caress em.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
One time I was riding in a bike lane and 70 yards or so ahead a car was blocking both directions of traffic doing a 30 point u turn.

Someone threw trash out of their window and yelled something about bikes holding up traffic.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nuts and Gum posted:

You should carry a gun with you just in case those drivers get out of control.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

I live in the suburbs. I never get cutoff because there’s never enough traffic for people to resort to aggressive merges. Everyone drives slowly though, but probably just because there’s nothing better to do, and who wants to rush to arrive at another depressing strip mall a little faster?

That is probably the thing I remember most about my last work trip to a city (San Diego). Driving anywhere took a long time, but I was cool with it because there were actually a lot of cars, so it made sense that it was slow. When I drive around my town there’s just some old person driving 10 mph under the speed limit and accelerating like a hypermiler, and I find that much more annoying even if the result is the same.

I live in a suburb that's really new and full of people who aren't used to driving. At least once a week I'll see a suped up lovely honda upside down on the side of the road where the speed limit is like 60 km/hr and just wonder how they could manage to do that

that and going through roundabouts the wrong way against traffic lol

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I signal even entering parking spaces where I'm the only one in the lot because it's muscle memory and it's easier to just do it every time than it is to do a mental calculation of if I need to signal or not, especially given I know I am fallible because I'm not totally up my own rear end.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I decided today my most hated driving behaviour is the people who slow down to a crawl 20 feet before a stop sign but then never actually stop at the 4 way intersection, just rolling through at their turtle's pace. gently caress those people.

Any other 4-way full stoppers here? The number of honks and near rear endings is amazing.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

The Walrus posted:

I decided today my most hated driving behaviour is the people who slow down to a crawl 20 feet before a stop sign but then never actually stop at the 4 way intersection, just rolling through at their turtle's pace. gently caress those people.

Any other 4-way full stoppers here? The number of honks and near rear endings is amazing.

They just put up new stop signs at the intersection in front of my house and so far city buses are the only ones I've seen make a full stop

Some people appear to be accelerating

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The only rush I get in life anymore OP is piss edging, seeing how long I can hold in my piss till I’m going to explode, this is my adrenaline and my name is Nick Wiger

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009

The Walrus posted:

I signal even entering parking spaces where I'm the only one in the lot because it's muscle memory and it's easier to just do it every time than it is to do a mental calculation of if I need to signal or not, especially given I know I am fallible because I'm not totally up my own rear end.

Yeah at this point I don't even think about signaling, it just happens on its own. I was driving with a friend the other day and they remarked on the fact that I signaled at a stop sign with exactly one choice on where to turn.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Depends on how drunk I am, op.

And I always use my signals no matter what because I'm not an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Gotta swerve into the left turn lane to merge right.