Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Get some of those fizzy white drinks. Like calpis soda or whatever that are like calpis but off-brand.
Cc lemon is da bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Drink the vending machine canned corn soup.

Finger Prince

Get one of each vending machine hot and cold coffee and do a comparison of them all and don't sleep for like a week.

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I usually just gave them to my coworker

Your strangely alluring, handsome coworker.

Finger Prince

Yeah those are rockets, I don't care what heresy the US put on their labels. Also I always thought red bull tasted like liquid rockets.
Also they were made in my home town during prime trick or treating years so there was always an endless, endless supply of them. You'd be eating rockets well into the new year.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Oct 3, 2019

Finger Prince

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Sweet, tasty, slightly sour chalk, I'll have you know.

Mmmmm!

Plus if you eat them by the fistful you can talk so much really fast and run around screaming for like hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

The melon soda that I think comes in the metal bottle is really good, but some melon sodas are... not so good.