Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

What if I just don't give a flying gently caress about Ewoks? Is that acceptable OP?

i think this is reasonable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Coincidentally, the Flying gently caress is a sacred ritual among the ewoks

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Coincidentally, the Flying gently caress is a sacred ritual among the ewoks

Lol true story: when I was like eight some girl in my hometown whispered into my ear that she knew how to do a flying gently caress. I was all like what? I don't even know how to do a regular gently caress.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

if ewoks are actually dangerous enough to take down a jedi and an entire armored imperial unit, there should be a big subculture of galactic poachers who hunt them for sport

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if ewoks were all Jedi and that's why they beat the poo poo out of space cops? We never saw them build those log traps either I bet they just levitated them in the air, no cranes or nuffing

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Cook 'em low and slow, and they're delicious.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Ewoks will cut you down. Gaze into the eyes of a cold blooded killer.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Lol true story: when I was like eight some girl in my hometown whispered into my ear that she knew how to do a flying gently caress. I was all like what? I don't even know how to do a regular gently caress.

She was an ewok

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

She was an ewok

Most likely.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

if ewoks are actually dangerous enough to take down a jedi and an entire armored imperial unit, there should be a big subculture of galactic poachers who hunt them for sport

After the wreckage of the Death Star falls to Endor the ewoks use it to rapidly develop advanced technology and space travel, skipping several of the usual steps of civilisation advancement. Rather than being a target for galactic poachers, their tribal hunting based culture augmented with technology turns them into galactic poachers, acting in a similar manner to the Predator.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ewoks do that thing where they die in large groups like mice so you wake up and there's just this really mushy pile of fur in the corner of your closet where they broke in and ate all the rat poison.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
All of the Star Wars are terrible. The new ones are only getting poo poo bc the thin veneer of cg and awful acting wasn’t enough to sate retards this time

It’s always been for the purpose of juicing idiots for mad $$$

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You think them ewoks were into into fuckin? Like just had a big ole crazy orgy right after that party when they beat the badguys? Like just tons of lil ewoks fuckin all over the place from tree to tree

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

unpleasantly turgid posted:

All of the Star Wars are terrible. The new ones are only getting poo poo bc the thin veneer of cg and awful acting wasn’t enough to sate retards this time

anime avatar

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Nooner posted:

You think them ewoks were into into fuckin? Like just had a big ole crazy orgy right after that party when they beat the badguys? Like just tons of lil ewoks fuckin all over the place from tree to tree

Hell yes they were. Swingers. Literally.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

After the wreckage of the Death Star falls to Endor the ewoks use it to rapidly develop advanced technology and space travel, skipping several of the usual steps of civilisation advancement. Rather than being a target for galactic poachers, their tribal hunting based culture augmented with technology turns them into galactic poachers, acting in a similar manner to the Predator.

:eyepop:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Internetjack posted:

Wait a sec, how many Scottys are in this fight?

Apparently 2 from the way I typed it. He must be able to do some funky poo poo with the transporter. :shrug:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

HUUGUUGHGHG UUGHGHHHGH UUGHGUUGHHHGHGHGHHHGH ~Today's menu~ :wookie::
  • AARRRAGGHUUHW HUURH AAAAAHNR AARRRAGGHUUHW (Yarum Ewok Stir-Fry)
  • UGGGUH UUGHGHHHGH HNNNHRRHHH HUUGUUGHGHG (Wartaki Ewok Linguine)
  • AARRRAGGHUUHW UUGHGHHHGH HUUGUUGHGHG HUURH HUUGUUGHGHG AAAAAHNR UUGGGH (Ewok Loin Stir-Fry with Pom Grain Noodles)
  • AAAHNRUH AAAAAHNR HUURH HUUGUUGHGHG HNNNHRRHHH UUH RAAAAAAHHGH (Sweet-and-Sour Ewok in Alcoari Sauce)
  • HUUGUUGHGHG HUURH HUURH HUURH AARRRAGGHUUHW UUGHGUUGHHHGHGHGHHHGH (Chyntuck Stuffed with Ground Ewok)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CharminUltraStrong posted:

HUUGUUGHGHG UUGHGHHHGH UUGHGUUGHHHGHGHGHHHGH ~Today's menu~ :wookie::
  • AARRRAGGHUUHW HUURH AAAAAHNR AARRRAGGHUUHW (Yarum Ewok Stir-Fry)
  • UGGGUH UUGHGHHHGH HNNNHRRHHH HUUGUUGHGHG (Wartaki Ewok Linguine)
  • AARRRAGGHUUHW UUGHGHHHGH HUUGUUGHGHG HUURH HUUGUUGHGHG AAAAAHNR UUGGGH (Ewok Loin Stir-Fry with Pom Grain Noodles)
  • AAAHNRUH AAAAAHNR HUURH HUUGUUGHGHG HNNNHRRHHH UUH RAAAAAAHHGH (Sweet-and-Sour Ewok in Alcoari Sauce)
  • HUUGUUGHGHG HUURH HUURH HUURH AARRRAGGHUUHW UUGHGUUGHHHGHGHGHHHGH (Chyntuck Stuffed with Ground Ewok)

Stir-whip, stir-whip, whip whip stir!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

unpleasantly turgid posted:

Perhaps same can be said of all pop culture. *Lights pipe, takes a drag* I am very intelligent.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

the movies that make the most money are often artistically shallow. we live in a society

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also pro loving watch

https://youtu.be/ryLX3iv8vz8

Ewoks and Mission Hill and the guy voicing it is the SpongeBob guy

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if ewoks were all Jedi and that's why they beat the poo poo out of space cops? We never saw them build those log traps either I bet they just levitated them in the air, no cranes or nuffing

Ewoks can be force sensitive, in that they can feel and manipulate the force, but only in theory Jedi. Jedi are a religion. Ewok religion is eating, fighting and loving.

It's entirely possible that there can be ewoks who throw logs by using the force, without the mental fortitude and training of Jedi, likely also making them absolutely psychotic due to them having a tribal structure since that kind of power would draw reverence that would absolutely whip them into a frenzy.

Especially since they were already painted to really, really like murdering.

Anyway hope this helps.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ewoks are serial attackers. All kinds of attacks that can be imagined. Purely physical rage attacks? Check that off? Sex attacks? DOUBLE check it!! These guys have no shame know no sense have no qualms or stipulations or codes. Just attacking. Came into the room. My wife, dead, flayed, brutalized. My own rear end -

Gaped to unknown extremes here to for known to man. Ridiculous. Man is but a puppet and Ewoks are strings bound in steel and malice. Big booty stretching, wretched malice ever perpetuating.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
My uncle claims he met a force sensitive wookie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

My uncle claims he met a force sensitive wookie.

Your uncle was most certainly sensitive! Just ask my butthole!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Furthermore -

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ewoks get stuck together when they do it, sort of like dogs. This makes their attempts at sexual assault doubly painful, since they end up being stuck to their victim for quite some time. Omitted from ROTJ is the Ewok clan removing the rapier Ewoks from Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuato posted:

Ewoks get stuck together when they do it, sort of like dogs. This makes their attempts at sexual assault doubly painful, since they end up being stuck to their victim for quite some time. Omitted from ROTJ is the Ewok clan removing the rapier Ewoks from Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie

Contacted George Lucad, said it was all true. Ewoks are like velcro stuck to hair stuck to glue. Tearing a screaming gibbering sex pest Ewok from your back is like picking away a tick with a piece of straw. They wail and flail and scabber their mangy little pigmy bear claws into you as sweat glibly flips off your back and whining clarions of pain issues from your dry and tight lips

Oh lord oh god I seent it on Endor dozens of men yowling as the destined for death mewls of wolves in winter frost when the pack has abandoned them for the satiety of small numbers.

May god be my witness and forgive my doing nothing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Born on moon Endor, raised in a glade, trucking n fuckin are all that I crave

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I shook the Ewok like an infant. I shook him like a brutal father would an infant who shitted on his hands.

"God drat you."

I screamed.

"God drat you can you just stop acting like a loving cannibalizing murderous rapist for just one second."

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Rise of the Skywalker is going to take us back to the last place a Skywalker became a true Jedi: the moon of Endor.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

But will it feature fully CGI ewoks?!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ewoks in heat. glistening and turgid

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"ewok" can be arranged to spell "woke".

owned the libs

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

"ewok" can be arranged to spell "woke".

owned the libs

Crawlfishwalk, a novel by Goonter Saand

... a calm comes over Chih Pimh as he surrenders to the police. "I shot because I am Jawa", he tells them, "I shot because I am Ewok."

Of course there is a series of entries headed "crustaceans" on wookiepedia.

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

madeintaipei posted:

Of course there is a series of entries headed "crustaceans" on wookiepedia.

Hello!

First time this dumb avatar has been useful

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Milo and POTUS posted:

i dont care about ewoks one way or the other but i love the ewok village set

It was great when you got to visit it in Donkey Kong Country!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Ewoks, you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcorHIRDiAs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

In Predator 2, when Danny Glover is skulking around the Predator spaceship and sees the altar thingy with the Xenomorph skull on it, most people overlook the Ewok carcass in the background.