Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN-PALM SLAM A BOOK OFF OF MY SHELF. IT'S MOBY DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING ALL THE MOVES ALONGSIDE ITS HERO, ISHMAEl. SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! ALL THE MORNING LONG; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL I MYSELF ALMOST MELTED INTO IT; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL A STRANGE SORT OF INSANITY CAME OVER ME; AND I FOUND MYSELF UNIWITTINGLY SQUEEZING MY CO-LABORERS' HANDS IN IT, MISTAKING THEIR HANDS FOR THE GENTLE GLOBULES. TWO HOURS PLUS WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FactsAreUseless posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN-PALM SLAM A BOOK OFF OF MY SHELF. IT'S MOBY DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING ALL THE MOVES ALONGSIDE ITS HERO, ISHMAEl. SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! ALL THE MORNING LONG; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL I MYSELF ALMOST MELTED INTO IT; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL A STRANGE SORT OF INSANITY CAME OVER ME; AND I FOUND MYSELF UNIWITTINGLY SQUEEZING MY CO-LABORERS' HANDS IN IT, MISTAKING THEIR HANDS FOR THE GENTLE GLOBULES. TWO HOURS PLUS WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

Korean Boomhauer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

To the desk of one Mr. Haribo, Confectioner,

Sir, it was with singular delight that I discovered your "Haribo's Sugarless Gummed Bear Suppliments For Children And Gentlemen of Low Vigor." I am a gentleman of considerable size and I fear the consumption of sugars upsets the blood and causes fits upon my person. What providence, then, that a sweetmeat might be made sweet without the sweet, as it is. Well I tell you, sir, upon that regard, the sweetness is as it should be and you confectioner's arts are without equal. Such deliciousness did I discover in your tooth-some treat that in no long matter of minutes I confess that I did eat the entire five pounds of Gummed Bears. While delight sat upon my tongue, a small cry of distress did begin to utter from within my bowels. I fear to utter what next befell my digestive process. Suffice to say that mighty Krakatoa was but the thin mewl of a whelp compared to the eruptions and devastation that occurred in the most private of chambers. Alas at the depths of my despair I imagined that the villain satan himself was arriving on earth by means of laxative effect and I did fear for my mortal soul. I have en closed a list of properties lost in this event including clothing, bed-clothes, various linens, furniture, home repairs, and damages relating to the loss of my poor, elderly man-servant whose weakened heart could not stand the stain of hearing the unbearable utterings of my voice and also my bowel. I know you to be a gentleman and I pray that my requests should be honored.

Yours in humility,
President James Garfield

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
ASMR video~*Roman Rite of Exorcism & I softly tap the microphone every time I make the sign of the cross*~*abjuration tingles*~I expel thee all malignant potentates

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!