Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Comrades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Comrades

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Chain cuddling!?

There will be none of that here, praise the USSR. Long live the revolution.

##vote Toal

After b and tomm flip town we should kill ASF

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

From each poster by his own ability

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoa hey look at that, posts.

Binus is tough to read. He's different than usual here, plus derp's right and I don't really want to kill the post leader.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dancer put vote finder in the OP :cmon:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My gut's telling me toal but it's literally all gut I have no concrete reasons thank you for your time

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think that the binus case makes a lot of sense given how yesterday went, and since they seem to have a janitor I can definitely see them wanting to keep that. I'm subscribing to binus being a janitor and toal failing to save him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm Ep you seemed to go after binus early on based on very little, but didn't mention toal much at all
I don't care for it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh darn I thought I'd hit that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandy what do you think of ep

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah but when I play oh baby, buy a hat and hold the gently caress onto it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So far I would say no but there is insufficient data.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I want to try a content game bear with me

Epsilon, Sandy, squiggly; pretend it's EOD yesterday and we had a twilight, what do you think about taste?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

This seems like the worst content game ever.

This is the Corner Gas of content games

Hal you break my prairie heart

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can always tell when merk is scum, but I cannot always tell when he is town. It's my gift and curse.

Frankly I still feel like it's binus and now that sandwolf is gone I say we kill him and split the difference.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Squiggly posted:

Wouldn't the absence of scum make him town?

Who cares about third parties

Do you know something about sandwolf's alignment that we don't? Because he hasn't flipped yet

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh. I just didn't think that warranted a response so I skipped past it. Not necessarily, what I mean is I can tell if he's scum that's it. I don't always know immediately so it's more like scum or uncertain.
Although at this point I've probably created a centepede's dilemma around it and will never correctly guess his alignment again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I don’t usually toss out votes willy nilly, it’s a thing I do.

Your second point seems so strongly a misrepresentation that it would pretty much have to be willful. You either grabbed a random post of mine without looking at a shred of context (including the post I quoted in it) or you’re purposefully lying.

Toalpaz posted:

After B- flips town we should kill Tommu

A Sometimes Food posted:

Chain cuddling!?

There will be none of that here, praise the USSR. Long live the revolution.

##vote Toal

Retro Futurist posted:

After b and tomm flip town we should kill ASF

You’re going to look at those posts in sequence and say I was serious? Nah, son ##vote binus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

/shrug

##vote RF

Haha what the gently caress is this? You don't have any kind of solid read on me and feel I've been playing well today, but as soon as someone bites at all on you tossing it out there you drop a vote on me for nothing? Super towny look, that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Right, you expressed intent without actually doing anything, and then voted once someone agreed with you. This is what we call classic scum play

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

After I flip town "I said it was a gut call! Solus is scummy for talking me into it!"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just a reminder that we already have sandwolf dead today as well, and that you don't have to kill one of us. Greedy, murderous bastards.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm feeling binus and would definitely vote AA. Neutral on asf but I'm certainly not against it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Solus I get the hesitation but if you full claim I believe I can solve the matter for you and improve the game greatly but if you're saying what I think you're saying then we're rocking

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah this is actually important now that I'm thinking about it. Solus please claim, I think I can nail a scum and clear 4 townies all at the same time

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Solus does your role start with a W

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Solus you son of a bitch you're going to disappear and then starting posting up a storm once I go to bed aren't you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SolusLunes posted:

What I can do is say that I'm certain that Fisk was town, and as a result, I'm certain that binus is also town.

Oh, well that's not as good.

What does that have to with ep/hal?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seattle is a cool place.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Where does the Hal /ep thing come into play?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright well gently caress it then, I’ve already let too much slip so either you’re an Ecco cop kind of thing and this will work, or I’m outing myself and another PR for nothing.
N1 I tracked EP to Fisk. I didn’t want to say anything before because I didn’t have a good read on him, but coupled with solus’ result it sounds like he’s the janitor.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Last night I tracked binus and he didn’t go anywhere

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote epsilon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tomorrow is a holiday here so I pretty much will not be posting at all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So if we're going to kill someone do it now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Happy Thanksgiving Opop! And any other Canadians here...

:cheers:
gently caress Columbus tho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I tracked aa to leith let’s not drag this out ##vote aa

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Feels good to actually contribute to a win.

Also congrats to merk for fooling me temporarily, must be a replacement thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think the VT stuff was neat