Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Dorian Greta

:negative:

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 7, 2019

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

You must be this white

to create not just one, but several unironic videos about analyzing opossums while your horrifying Dorian Greta portrait looks on.

I could never decide if they were ironic or unironic videos and I think I decided maybe?!?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I could never decide if they were ironic or unironic videos and I think I decided maybe?!?

There are attempts at self-aware humor that remain awkward and stilted so it's either really lame or triple dog irony genius and nowhere in between. That is my proper proper opossum analysis analysis.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

triple dog irony genius

BYOB: triple dog irony genius

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FactsAreUseless

Possum:

Opossum:

Nopossum: