Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I think it is important for families to stick together WOLFCREW or not!

So let us raise Ylva together. Please post important advice, rules and suggestions for Ylva to live by.

Parenting advice is also welcome!

1) Dont eat babies, even though they are sweet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Never spit into the wind

Seriously don't it's super gross and I wish someone had told me not to before I did it.

Goons Are Gifts

Puppies and babies are a great combination to make a day good

Heather Papps

hello friend

my platinum rule: treat others the way THEY want to be treated

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Raise a baby together? I can lift one all by myself!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Gross Dude posted:

Wow bro, hogging all the baby for yourself is selfish like a shellfish!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

You gotta teach em' to be tough and understand how defeat feels. Only give them those cheap water guns shaped like a luger with the trigger that fucks up your finger after 15 minutes.
Their initial string of defeats will force them to out think and out maneuver their super-soaker foe's tactics.

These life lessons will pay off later when they lead the Great Equalizer Revolution and conduct mobile justice with an immobile guillotine.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

death sext

Raise a baby's speed and dexterity by constructing an obstacle course in your backyard or a large living room.

Don't be afraid to introduce some fire challenges! Babies are more flame-retardant than the "medical" ""community"" wants you to think!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

You're lucky in that you have caught em very young, so never tell em nothin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGS2LsbyfSE

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.

Uxzuigal posted:

Wow bro, hogging all the baby for yourself is selfish like a shellfish!

I told my daughter she was being selfish and she said "I'm not a fish!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I raised my son to be an artist and a scholar, but he turned out to be a martial artist and athlete. How did this happen?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I raised my son to be an artist and a scholar, but he turned out to be a martial artist and athlete. How did this happen?

Well, he IS an artist... just not the Edvard Munch... more like a Jackson Pollock kind... with human faces... and blood. Good on him!

- - - -

Wife did not let me call her Zelda as a middle name. Disappointed.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Where the Wild Things Are is good and will always be good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gross Dude posted:

We need a choir for the Circle of Life though!!!

Escape From Noise

I dunno about having a kid of my own even if anyone would put up with me for that long but I miss teaching kids sometimes.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I dunno about having a kid of my own even if anyone would put up with me for that long but I miss teaching kids sometimes.

How do I teach babies to roll over and play dead, without actually being dead?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

How do I teach babies to roll over and play dead, without actually being dead?

I dunno man. The closest I can get is little kids just staring at me with their mouths open. I'm a white guy in Japan with pink hair though.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I dunno man. The closest I can get is little kids just staring at me with their mouths open. I'm a white guy in Japan with pink hair though.

Try being a pink guy with white hair instead, I hear pink is the new black in Japan.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Rookie mistake. You gotta raise them the opposite of how you want them to turn out cuz they just gonna rebel.
If you want a goth kid, raise them preppy.
If you want a pikachu, raise them to be a squirtle.

nut

i tie a balloon to the baby wrist

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
So we've got this problem, the ungreatful girl wants food ALL THE TIME and she CANNOT pay for it?
Next up she'll want her kicked without paying for it too!

Generation A entitlement is real.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

So we've got this problem, the ungreatful girl wants food ALL THE TIME and she CANNOT pay for it?
Next up she'll want her kicked without paying for it too!

Generation A entitlement is real.

Bill her later in life.

death sext

Babies CAN and SHOULD be taught the art of busking.

A baby makes an excellent living statue when asleep.
Combine their loud wails with some drumming for a unique, attention-grabbing performance.
Here's another music tip: Glue cymbals to your baby's onsie and roll them around on the sidewalk.
Don't forget dancing! The B in b-boy stands for Baby!
Ventriloquism.

If you're willing to engage in something shadier, babies' tiny hands are perfect for pickpocketing. YOU DID NOT GET THIS INFORMATION FROM ME.

That's it from me. Good luck and have fun!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my kids all use the correct anatomical words for genitals instead of cutesy names like "pee pee"

today in public my 2 year old announced loudly that his pants were too tight and were "squishing his bee-ness"

you need to have at least 2 sons though. one to inherit your lands and titles and the other to avenge you if you're slain in battle.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

canyoneer posted:

my kids all use the correct anatomical words for genitals instead of cutesy names like "pee pee"

today in public my 2 year old announced loudly that his pants were too tight and were "squishing his bee-ness"

you need to have at least 2 sons though. one to inherit your lands and titles and the other to avenge you if you're slain in battle.

What if I get a Brienne of Tarth? I would only need one then...?
Also anyone know a good place to sell illegitimate sons? Asking for a friend!

<3 <3 Vanisher

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Uxzuigal posted:

What if I get a Brienne of Tarth? I would only need one then...?
Also anyone know a good place to sell illegitimate sons? Asking for a friend!

The rag man comes by once a week and generally is happy to pay 6 rags per child.

sig by owlhawk911

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

pixaal posted:

The rag man comes by once a week and generally is happy to pay 6 rags per child.

What is to stop me from setting Brienne on him to get ALL the rags?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

What is to stop me from setting Brienne on him to get ALL the rags?

A rag tag group of rag men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

Wife did not let me call her Zelda as a middle name. Disappointed.

okay that would have ruled but also dude "ylva zelda uxzuigal" would be very hard to spell for a child. also, an adult.

also holy gently caress one second.

"ylva zelda uxzuigal" is worth 50 points in scrabble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOLFCREWWOLFCREWWOLFCREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!