Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

Cemetry Gator posted:

Wait, it's not common to have your place of residence and office bugged?

Have I ripped my apartment walls and mattress apart for nothing?

And will the person flashing their headlights using Morse code to tell me not to look for any bugs please stop. It's really annoying.

Three comrades share a hotel room in Novosibirsk.

The first two men open a bottle of vodka, while the third is tired and goes straight to bed. He is unable to sleep however, as his increasingly drunk friends tell political jokes loudly.

After a while, the tired man gets frustrated and walks downstairs for a smoke. He stops in the lounge and asks the receptionist to bring tea to their room. She says it will be up in ten minutes.

The man walks back to the room, joins the table, leans towards the phone, still on hook, and speaks into it:

“Comrade major, room sixty-two would like some tea.”

His friends laugh on the joke, until there is a knock on the door. The receptionist brings a tea pot. His friends fall silent and pale, horrified of what they just witnessed. The party is dead, and the man goes to sleep.

After a good night's rest, the man wakes up, and notices his friends are gone. Surprised, he walks downstairs and asks the receptionist where they went.

The receptionist suggests it is best not to ask such questions.

The man is horrified. “Why was I spared?” he wonders aloud.

This time the receptionist has an answer: “Comrade Major liked your tea gag.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU