Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Isinglass is still used as an additive in beer and wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

DACK FAYDEN posted:

lol if your mom didn't steal file folders from her white-collar job to keep in her actual physical metal goddamn file cabinet where she stores all her tax information and stuff

Get out of my house!!!

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Oh no, how awful, people writing songs about... contemporary things?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Most of my mom's coworkers at her medical transcription company lost their jobs because of The Algorithm, which does a much worse job than an actual human. :bravo:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I only know about the FFL because of Discworld.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Do you take bulk orders?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Wow, didn't know Diogenes posted here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I have a top sheet, a blanket, an afghan made by my mom, and a comforter. :getin: I tried a weighted blanket but I toss and turn so much it caused me to pull the other bedclothes completely off underneath it.