Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Krispy Wafer posted:

IT Chapter 2 had to change one character's adult career from radio disc jockey to stand-up comedian because it's too unrealistic these days to someone to work in radio. Or more specifically, to be rich and famous in radio.

Wouldn't the actual equivalent have been a podcaster? Although I guess a lot of podcasters are comedians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I was in college a year ago and all the lectures still used overhead projectors with powerpoint or sometimes even handwritten slides

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Actual no poo poo overhead projectors are so rare now I think they meant it as “a projector that is overhead”

Oh. that is what I meant, yeah