Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hey everyone. I have a confession: I'm into some totally gnarly crap! Like just way too messed up. Supremely edgy.

First off. This:

Yeah. That's right. A CD of the ORIGINAL Family Values Tour:rock:, put together by one of the MOST messed up bands of ALL TIME: KoRn! Just so totally gnarly and out of control! I mean it even had Ice Cube, Orgy, Limp Bizkit, and Rammstein who got ARRESTED for showing their WIENERS on stage! :black101: Twisted as HECK! I listen to this a LOT. My dad sometimes asks me to "Turn it down please" because he is "trying to take care of some office work" or some other lame stuff. I tell him "Yeah sure!" But then like I wait a few minutes and slowly turn it back up again until it is all cranked and I'm just flipping out in my room just rockin' the f*ck OUT! You know what I mean?!?!?!?! :flip:

This sick as crap trucker cap.
https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop/de...0-34&view=1_709
Try and name me something cooler than a. :420:Weed:420: an B. Trucker craps. Okay I'll wait a second. BZZZZZT! TIMES UP NERD! Yeah! That's what I thought! You couldn't! BOOM! This hat as all of that PLUS like a joke about Jesus PLUS HE IS SMOKING THE SWEET SWEET CHEEBA (what us weed heads call weed)! :2bong: So sick! I sometimes bring this one to church. I wait until I get their to put it on because mom won't let me in the car with it on an she gets like real mad if I don't come to church. Then I pop this on during Sunday school and after a few seconds Mrs. Beesley is like flipping OUT but she can't say ANYTHING or she'll admit that she knows what Mary-Jane is (hint: not Spiderman's girlfriend). But then she like tries to give me a lecture afterwards and I go "Yes, mam, sorry mam" but then after I turn to leave, BOOM! Eye roll! Someone just got put in their place!!

I know I can't be the only one who's just all sick and twisted and just like has a totally messed up sense of humor about stuff. Also I can't be the only one who listen to just totally ripping guitar riffs and poo poo (I'm trying to teach myself but like I smoke too much weed sometimes and I just play Nintendo, lol). :350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
he'll yeah man!

I'm so into twisted messed up stuff and my friends are all like, "whaaaaaa?" when I tell them I liked requiem for a dream so much, that I even tried watching it again and made it to where it gets too sad for me ( about 15 minutes in I think)

! yeah! who's even tried that?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
putting on Janes album ritual of the habitual rn, and it's the one with the original cover art that has boobs in a painting. you can't stop me, tipper gore!

Escape From Noise

Hugh Malone posted:

putting on Janes album ritual of the habitual rn, and it's the one with the original cover art that has boobs in a painting. you can't stop me, tipper gore!

Ah hell yeah dude! That's what it's about. It got like banned at Walmart or something, right?

Hugh Malone posted:

he'll yeah man!

I'm so into twisted messed up stuff and my friends are all like, "whaaaaaa?" when I tell them I liked requiem for a dream so much, that I even tried watching it again and made it to where it gets too sad for me ( about 15 minutes in I think)

! yeah! who's even tried that?

Oh poo poo! Sooooooo messt

Heather Papps

hello friend

psh my brother has throbbing gristle cds this poo poo is weak and totes not twizted

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

psh my brother has throbbing gristle cds this poo poo is weak and totes not twizted

Oh yeah. Some anemic British dude screaming "Discipline!" and an album missing a track. Real sick.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol yeah I bet he thinks merzbow and einsturzende neubauten are good too.

let me show you something really twisted, broseph

*plays nin broken album*

HIS STUDIO WAS ACTUALLY BROKEN! I MEAN WTH MAN, THAT'S CRAZY!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
considering a piercing, to let the world know where I stand: amongst the twisted freaks who dgaf!

*gets tiny gold hoop in the left earlobe*

Escape From Noise

Hugh Malone posted:

*plays nin broken album*

Totally.

U heard Deadsy? SUPER edgy.

Wikipedia Entry On Deadsy posted:

The lyrics and imagery of the songs sometimes focused on many subjects in either sexual, religious, magical or popular culture contexts. Occasionally, there are references to pedophilia, secret societies, The Urantia Book, the 1956 film Forbidden Planet, Star Wars, the novel Dune by Frank Herbert, and even Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians.

Just, like...BOOM!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hugh Malone posted:

*plays nin broken album*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHCfZTRGiI

the unabonger
Its just one of those days, where you dont want to wake up, everythings hosed, everyone SUCKS. You dont really know why, but you want to justify RIPPIN SOMEONES HEAD OFF

Escape From Noise

i flunked out posted:

Its just one of those days, where you dont want to wake up, everythings hosed, everyone SUCKS. You dont really know why, but you want to justify RIPPIN SOMEONES HEAD OFF

Nice! NICE! Can do relate!:classiclol:

the unabonger
they all laugh at me because im different. i laugh at them because theyre all the same

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have this framed and hanging between my two framed iron maiden posters and they're all in my living room for everyone to see.

no i have no idea what their music sounds like i just thought the name "nashville pussy" was really twisted and badass

the unabonger
gently caress man, thats hardcore

Escape From Noise

My mom would FLIP

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
just hanging out by the hot topic at the outlet mall, putting out my vibe and MAN do the normies hate it... gently caress I got cinnabon in my green dreadlock hair extensions brb

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This is about as edgy as I get

https://www.drdemento.com/

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I like to put my phone charger in the drawer until the wire is all twisted up. String, too. Don't get me started on improperly rolled extension cords!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I like to put my phone charger in the drawer until the wire is all twisted up. String, too. Don't get me started on improperly rolled extension cords!

hosed

Up!

If true

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Marilyn Manson had his 2 lower ribs removed so that he could uppercut a guy in the nose in such a way that the bit of bone would go into their brain, killing them

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Marilyn Manson had his 2 lower ribs removed so that he could uppercut a guy in the nose in such a way that the bit of bone would go into their brain, killing them

woah, that's totally out there, man!

i always thought he did it so he could kiss he own peepee, after a bet with Alice Cooper (who can put his head up his own butt, and has since the mid-80s)

Escape From Noise

Hugh Malone posted:

woah, that's totally out there, man!

i always thought he did it so he could kiss he own peepee, after a bet with Alice Cooper (who can put his head up his own butt, and has since the mid-80s)

TBF most people from Seattle put their heads up their butts like every day.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Oof this one is hitting me right in the teenage years.

google THIS

One time my mom told me to stop playing video games RIGHT NOW and come down for dinner, and I yelled back "Ok, I'm coming!" But guess what? I played until I got to the next save point first. :twisted:

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

One time my mom told me to stop playing video games RIGHT NOW and come down for dinner, and I yelled back "Ok, I'm coming!" But guess what? I played until I got to the next save point first. :twisted:

Awwwwww *quickly looks around to make sure that the coast is clear* shiiiiiiiiit!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
mom would never buy me a system of a down cd but jokes on her i just got it from kazaa instead :smugbert:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Fricken'' got me a copy of conker's bad fur day for the n64. It's so SICK and TWISTED, like the little squirrel-dude looks all cute but he SWEARS. I have to wait until my folks go to bed to play it though, and I can only keep the sound on like, five, or I'll wake them up and get into trouble for breaking my weekday bed-time curfew.

BUT YEAH RAD AS HECK!!!!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

magic cactus posted:

Fricken'' got me a copy of conker's bad fur day for the n64. It's so SICK and TWISTED, like the little squirrel-dude looks all cute but he SWEARS. I have to wait until my folks go to bed to play it though, and I can only keep the sound on like, five, or I'll wake them up and get into trouble for breaking my weekday bed-time curfew.

BUT YEAH RAD AS HECK!!!!

me and 3 friends in the teddies vs squirrels game mode

Escape From Noise

I was gonna get that one but my sister totally narced and dad was all "Not in my house young man!" so I went to my room and cranked some KoRn.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
dude there's this game i played at my cousins house called TWISTED METAL and its like mariokart but SPOOKY and the cars shoot each other with bullets and missiles and stuff and there's a scary clown ice cream truck

google THIS

Hacking the adult mode lock on the Wal-mart edition of Duke Nukem 3D so I can steep myself in healthy masculinity and respect for women.

Escape From Noise

canyoneer posted:

dude there's this game i played at my cousins house called TWISTED METAL and its like mariokart but SPOOKY and the cars shoot each other with bullets and missiles and stuff and there's a scary clown ice cream truck

I heard some kid in Japan died playing the Japanese version!

joxxuh

i flunked out posted:

yaas

Heather Papps

hello friend

stop
touch
tell

testicular torsion is danger

google THIS

Eating all the cereal pieces and throwing the marshmallows away.

alnilam

Three words:
American
McGee's
Alice

ty manifisto

Winifred Madgers

sometimes I say "poo poo" and "drat" and even f-

ok hold on I got this you guys

fff-

crap dang it!

Escape From Noise

Heck yeah! Droppin' F bombs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Heck yeah! Droppin' F bombs!

MOM!!!!!