Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
This poo poo looks easy. I’ve had braces on for the past 4 months fixing my teeth so I feel like as soon as these bad boys come off I could probably pull this off. Do I just have to go to a seaside resort and take pictures of myself wearing trendy poo poo to get some offers from fashion brands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

How big are your tits?

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
well you're literally about 5 years too late (and probably 5 years too old) so you're entering an oversaturated, useless 'job market'.

at this stage the influencer grift has become so standardized that you don't actually have to do anything interesting- just be good at photshop and move to LA so you can take pictures in glorified tourist traps

soon the advertiser money is gonna dry up for all but the most popular instagram thots so many will have to go back to living off of their parent's savings. your parents definitely won't let you do this so I highly discourage this career path

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
#vanlife

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Universe Master posted:

How big are your tits?

Basically this. And you just go around taking photos with your tits. Eating food with your tits, travelling the world with your tits, exercising with your tits and so on.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Take pics of your hemerrhoids that'll influence a lot of people

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Take a picture of your dick wearing a jaunty hat. To be clear I mean a tiny hat designed to fit on a dick, not a full body picture with you wearing a normal hat (that would be weird).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0VzpUq94I&t=60

Alucard fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 28, 2019

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Alucard posted:

Take a picture of your dick wearing a jaunty hat. To be clear I mean a tiny hat designed to fit on a dick, not a full body picture with you wearing a normal hat (that would be weird).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0VzpUq94I&t=60

What brands make a dick hat?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
make your own op. be a pioneer

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

How white, skinny, and busty are you?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
OP, how good at Photoshop are you?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

green chicken feet posted:

OP, how good at Photoshop are you?

Semi decent

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Be attractive. Having attractive spouse and kids can help too. I know this is no help to you.

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

sex excellence posted:

soon the advertiser money is gonna dry up for all but the most popular instagram thots

What makes you say that?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Basically this. And you just go around taking photos with your tits. Eating food with your tits, travelling the world with your tits, exercising with your tits and so on.

If you lack tits, a super tiny waist and wide thigh gap somehow accompanied by a large rear end can work. Same thing though, take pictures of your rear end with the beach visible through your thigh gap, pictures of your rear end in whatever brand of funky legging you're trying to sell with a perky inoffensively "size inclusive" friend visible in the distance through your thigh gap, etc. Good luck!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Lmbo

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

insta influencers are the same people who are chosen for movies or TV, they all have management companies and thousands of dollars of astroturfing to get them started

so no you have no hope unless you are already a chad

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Step 1 is to always litter your whole table with blueberries and chocolate chips when eating breakfast. Also take pictures of this and :justpost:
(but don't eat it as that bespoke Greek yogurt surely went bad while you carefully took 1000 pictures so you could select the absolute best one)

This is the most important step. If you don't do this, the New World Order will cap your follower count and won't give you any likes.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you kill and eat an influencer you may gain their powers

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

you have to eat a bunch of hamburgers in your car and make a bunch of gross sounds and rub your nipples i think

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Already be rich and have an amazing rear end.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

you just buy followers and likes online until you start to accumulate actual followers

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

500 good dogs posted:

you just buy followers and likes online until you start to accumulate actual followers

The rich get richer under communism this would never happen the state wouls control the means of likes

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I can tell u more too but not here its not safe

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TheSpamalope posted:

I can tell u more too but not here its not safe

nothing to see here, accidentally posted or something

Second Hand Meat Mouth fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Sep 28, 2019

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

500 good dogs posted:

dm me on Twitter, I go by "chrissyteigen"

Belibe me we already know (seceret organization)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TheSpamalope posted:

Belibe me we already know (seceret organization)

good point I'll edit that out

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Find someone from the Bilderberg Group and suck their dick OP. They control the world and decide who gets to be famous and for what.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

I think you've got what it takes. If you can do this, you can Photoshop yourself onto the beach and even achieve the coveted thigh gap. A cartoonishly exaggerated hourglass figure and the illusion of pore-free skin are well within your ability to create.

You are limited only by your own imagination!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

post your pics and type "buy my product"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

practice making that face with your tongue out and eyes rolled back

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

From what I can tell it mostly involves being vapid, tritely enthusiastic, attractive in a socially-normative way, and willing to present yourself in the most whorishly commercial way possible (and lie extensively as needed to achieve this).

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Turn anything you enjoy and every meal you eat into an exhausting performative photoshoot the kills any desire you had to continue living

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

From what I can tell it mostly involves being vapid, tritely enthusiastic, attractive in a socially-normative way, and willing to present yourself in the most whorishly commercial way possible (and lie extensively as needed to achieve this).

Ya it looks pretty easy, that’s why I want in. People are gonna buy this poo poo anyways so I may as well leech some cash off it.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
come crashing down through the glass ceiling, protected by a silver spoon

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Show feet

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

the kentucky quid posted:

This poo poo looks easy. I’ve had braces on for the past 4 months fixing my teeth so I feel like as soon as these bad boys come off I could probably pull this off. Do I just have to go to a seaside resort and take pictures of myself wearing trendy poo poo to get some offers from fashion brands?

go to domician republic and get plastic surgery on the cheap. youre looking for butt and titty implants. then start streaming games you play on twitch with a full body cam and a standing desk. then tell people you will give them your private instagram if they donate 50$. or find your own insane niche like the bath water girl.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Use your parents' money. Look good in earth tones. Tits out, back bent, waist swiveled, head up. Talk about being "free" and "blessed" like anyone can do what you're doing without taking pictures.

Suck a lot of dick.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Have a really cute dog and be wealthy enough to buy cute collars, toys, and other accessories to stage fun photos with your doggo on a daily basis.

Being an Instagram influencer as a human being is literally impossible today unless you have a specialized niche or you're quite conventionally attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Have a really cute dog and be wealthy enough to buy cute collars, toys, and other accessories to stage fun photos with your doggo on a daily basis.

Being an Instagram influencer as a human being is literally impossible today unless you have a specialized niche or you're quite conventionally attractive.

um EXCUSE ME are you trying to tell me there's anything attractive about the human body except its ability to TYPE?