Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere

hey everybody!

just wanted to share with you that my carbon monoxide detector leaked, which is actually a good thing, because it leaks laughing gas!!! hahaha!!

happy saturday everyone! have a great evening. :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

lmao *face contorting in horror* l-lmao!!

Macnult

hahahahaaaaazzzzz zzz

Escape From Noise

My butt is laughing. I have laughing gas.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Good Sphere posted:

hey everybody!

just wanted to share with you that my carbon monoxide detector leaked, which is actually a good thing, because it leaks laughing gas!!! hahaha!!

happy saturday everyone! have a great evening. :coolfish:

just stared at your av for like 3 minutes and it started bouncing back and forth and dang.
DANG.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

My carbon monoxide detector keeps leaking its control carbon monoxide sample it uses to do its testing so I set up a second carbon monoxide detector but they conspired.

FreshCutFries

Macnult posted:

hahahahaaaaazzzzz zzz

FreshCutFries

the fire alarm was the whistle blower

Good Sphere

Heather Papps posted:

just stared at your av for like 3 minutes and it started bouncing back and forth and dang.
DANG.

yeah it turns whichever way it wants, (hehe) especially if your carbon monoxide detector is leaking HAHA!!

Good Sphere

FreshCutFries posted:

the fire alarm was the whistle blower

my fire alarm is so advanced, that fire alarm whistle blowers come over and have a court case to decide if the alarm should officially go off or not

if it does, then the fire distinguisher distinguishes whether or not the fire is indeed fire. it is then up to me to decide to dial 911, or go about the rest of my day

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Turning on my radar detector to find out where Gary Burghoff lives

Escape From Noise

My fire alarm shoots fire. Very alarming.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Someone misspelled fire extinguisher to fair extinguisher.

Welp, I'm off to get me some free corn dogs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Someone misspelled fire extinguisher to fair extinguisher.

Welp, I'm off to get me some free corn dogs...

Hand over the corn dogs or I will extinguish this fair! I swear to God I will!