Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i saw a smokin hot babe with big tity honker's and she hypnotized me into a boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

of course astrology can't predict your exact future but it's a useful tool for determining personality types and likely outcomes

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I think hypnotism is very stupid and no one can convince or hypnotize me to believe otherwise.

in your current state you believe that but if I ALTER IT with the power of mentalism you could... play along. which is actually hypnotism

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

That man reading a rousing speech at a podium and everyone clapping? Absolute scam, anyone in grade school could read a bunch of words :agesilaus:

lmao are you straw manning hypnosis skepticism to mean a complete disbelief in all human communication? loving well done my man

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

got hypnotized into sucking off a cinnabon employee behind a dumpster this morning. i'm especially susceptible to having my state altered when mercury is in retrograde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i altered my physical state into a sentient blob of goo and flushed myself down the terlet and ended up in the bowels of the hollow earth and befriended the molemen and they took me to meet nikola tesla and I sucked him off