Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixiggle
Apr 28, 2009
I had my first hypnotism experience at a furry convention earlier this year. A girl I was crushing on super hard at the con dragged me along and I followed a goat demon to the hotel room. I was rolling hard on Molly and dropped for them all easily. Acting like a cat, erotic stimulation commands, being put to sleep and woken up during sessions of beating and shocking, all kinds of BDSM poo poo. Best night of my life. For two days after anytime someone snapped their fingers I'd audibly moan.

I picked up a book on hypnosis and started it with my submissive to aid in conditioning and improve our playtime. I've done a few theraputic sessions where I helped with her dysphoria and attitude towards her eating disorders on top of all the kink poo poo. It's been a very good experience and kinda makes me want to become a hypnotherapist, but I think I prefer to use it for sexy time rather than helping people quit smoking or whatever.

I think it's fair to say hypnosis is just playing along but with a level of commitment to playing along you're not typically gonna get out of someone otherwise. It's a kinda similar experience to a guided meditation or even sub-space I think. Humans are real dumb and suggestable at a baseline so all that's needed is to tear down the defenses we built up to keep from getting constantly scammed and influenced to buy McDonald's every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU