Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Big difference between wearing something camo, like pants or a jacket, and wearing camo jorts as in your picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I have this blue camo shirt from ted baker:

It's one of my favourites t shirts. More traditional camo is sort of low brow though.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Thats a tie dye shirt you hippy

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Lol at calling tie dye "camo" to sell it to dudes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’d buy dazzle camo shirts to hide my gut

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Thats a tie dye shirt you hippy

It says "blue camo shirt by ted baker" on both the website and label, and other sellers list it as "camouflage cotton shirt". Who am I to question fashion mogul Ted Baker?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

These cargo shorts don't run

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

It's one of my favourites t shirts. More traditional camo is sort of low brow though.

I don't want to risk taking fashion advice from some guy named Drake, friend.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean literally I can't I'm morbidly obese and I may have a tactical short induced heart attack at any given moment if I get off this rascal scooter.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They got liddle’ dicks

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Where can I buy the pink ones?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

They got liddle’ dicks

No hyphen.
You're the hyphen.
Why not done?!

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Agreed op. You just can't trust someone wearing camo, it always seems like they have something to hide.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I would also consider buying the Transperth train seat textile camo:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hunters are just darling when they dress all over in camo like badass commandos but wear a red hat because they're afraid of their own friends.

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

How old are these men? I seem to remember single-digits aged chupacabron enjoyed wearing camo but rarely see people wearing it that I trust to wash their hands before leaving the bathroom

Which I guess fits with the single-digits aged part

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Moon Atari posted:

Are you trying to blend in at a really lovely art gallery?

chupacabron posted:

How old are these men? I seem to remember single-digits aged chupacabron enjoyed wearing camo but rarely see people wearing it that I trust to wash their hands before leaving the bathroom

Which I guess fits with the single-digits aged part

You must live in a place that is devoid of douchebags. I've only ever seen adults wearing these shorts.

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?
Probably because it was on the discount rack on clearance.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moon Atari posted:

I would also consider buying the Transperth train seat textile camo:

https://paom.com/products/0000000p-transperth-shirt

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its the opposite of virtue signaling OP

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I assume it's an unconscious desire to blend in with their surroundings, they're a little shy and don't want to stand out too much.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

immortalyawn posted:

Big difference between wearing something camo, like pants or a jacket, and wearing camo jorts as in your picture.

Not big enough

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
I haven't seen any... maybe its working op! (the camo. so i haven't seen them)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Camo is ugly as poo poo zero exceptions

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Amicus curiae posted:

Every day I see multiple men wearing camo print.

Are they repping the military or do they like this (ugly) style? Could this be some kind of middle aged, testosterone thing?
Do you work at a boot camp or military training facility of some kind? If so, they are "repping" the military, though some of them may also like the style.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i cultivate a mud pit in my lawn, so anytime i leave my home i can wallow in it for 10 sec. benefit 1, a cooling effect against the summer sun. benefit 2, a better chance of disguising myself in flowerbeds, dung piles or coffins.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

They are trying to hide, OP.

If you live in the south, you've definitely seen a pickup truck, maybe even a nicer new model, completely covered in camo paint.

When I see them driving around or in a parking lot, a little joke I like to say to myself is "found ya!" ha ha ha

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They think it makes them look like a badass even though they have to grow one of those stupid thin beards to have a neckline.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

Leopard print IS camo. Smdh

"Hey baby, wanna play hide the leopard in the bushes, eeey"

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Not even Rambo, the coolest motherfucker to trek the jungles, wears camo. He wears black pants like a self-respecting human being. And, he smothers himself in mud when he needs to blend. And then he lets me cover him in mud, then he covers me in mud, and we have a playful mud fight. But that's just me and my ol' pal Rambo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sometimes I see trucks with camo trim on them. Usually something like this.

Not wanting to go full out and be just silly. This is for the more casual camo truck driver.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sometimes I see trucks with camo trim on them. Usually something like this.

Not wanting to go full out and be just silly. This is for the more casual camo truck driver.

*Takes a happy, deep breath* aah, middle America <3

Our giant trucks are either for actual workin', or they're pimped out with cool rims and body kits, some of them say "RIP Person's Name" and I always wondered weather they bought the truck to remember the deceased, or if they just added the sticker to remember them every time they look back.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i was at tj maxx today and a man jumped out of a duck blind and sucked me off

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i was at tj maxx today and a man jumped out of a duck blind and sucked me off

I hope you thanked that good Samaritan

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

feelix posted:

do you go to a Lamb of God concert every day?

getting stoked to go out to the bar that has more than one disturbed song on the jukebox but you just play the same song over and over when you get there

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
OP imagine how many people wearing camo you dont see, because they're so well camoflaged. You are only seeing the tip of the camoberg

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol nice neo-fascism bro

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

CPL593H posted:

It's because straight people dress like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Isn’t that guy like Eminem’s manager or something?