Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Why we love Contact Husbando

1. Will never give up or abandon us.
2. Fashion conscience.
3. Cares for our eyes as well as his own beautiful blues.
4. Practices safe kissing (even butterfly kisses!)
5. Sees us as a partner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*throws husbando at someone else so they have to marry him becuz they were the last to touch him*

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i had one japanese lady who came to class one day talking about how she wants SEVEN PARTY HUSBANDS, one for each day. Sunday relaxing husband, Monday cooking husband, Tuesday massage husband, Wednesday hump day dancing husband, Thursday television husband, Friday dinner date husband, and Saturday party hunk.

also she said that cloning would mean everyone is either a hunk or a babe.

crimes

Escape From Noise

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i had one japanese lady who came to class one day talking about how she wants SEVEN PARTY HUSBANDS, one for each day. Sunday relaxing husband, Monday cooking husband, Tuesday massage husband, Wednesday hump day dancing husband, Thursday television husband, Friday dinner date husband, and Saturday party hunk.

Sounds like she has things figured out.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Sunday relaxing husband sounds like a pretty sweet gig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I used to do contact husbando til I hurt my back so lately it's been a bunch of touch husbando

Heather Papps

hello friend

flag husbando is fun as long as they aren't red flags

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Contact husbando gave me contact keratitis so i left him for glasses husbando

ty manifisto

google THIS

Escape From Noise

Kawaii sou da naaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sunday relaxing husband sounds like a pretty sweet gig