Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EdgyCoffeeMug
Jan 11, 2019

i feel like there is basically 2 types of autistic:

the virgin autistic:
- has some boring hobby like model trains
- tries very hard to fit in with normies
- parasocial, quiet and nerdy
- ridden by all kinds of anxieties

the chad autisticc:
- is into cool poo poo like anime and video games
- doesn't give a poo poo about normie bs, if what you have to say is not related to my special interest then gently caress off normie
- absolutely dominates social situations with his presence
- lives in the present only. act before you think

the reason why im writing this is because im reading all the problems people itt have, and its exactly the kind of mistakes i once made as a teen. like dont probate me bros. i think the goal for you all should be to become the chad kind. the kind i am. basically your first step is to say gently caress it all, start rebeling against the normies in your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU