Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you ever been to the moon?
This poll is closed.
Yes 149 32.82%
Absolutely 100 22.03%
I want to talk to Samson 205 45.15%
Total: 454 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I always thought it would be cool if the intro mission for our character was during the collapse, we get a glimpse of everything going to hell before we're revived as a guardian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Doesn't matter now.

Removing it is a stupid idea, it's a neat little arena maze.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Drifter is included so the audience thinks the threat has to be very serious if he's going to be involved.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I do like how the story progresses without my input at all, makes me feel very involved in the seasons.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He didn't take this being a leap year into account.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

So new players are just dropped into the Tower and just skip the red war or whatever it's called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I haven't done any of the raids or dungeons in D2, I didn't even know about the dungeons until they announced the new one for this season, I thought it was just another strike.

I felt like there were enough breadcrumbs in Destiny 1 about the raids, "hey there's the vault of glass, also go really kill Oryx, prison of elders is where you really kill Skolas".

I never got the sense that the raids in D2 were a continuation of anything.