Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you ever been to the moon?
This poll is closed.
Yes 149 32.82%
Absolutely 100 22.03%
I want to talk to Samson 205 45.15%
Total: 454 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Hell yeah just body slamming my monitor as we speak rage typing my steam review. Fingers are bloody but I want Bungie to know I mean business.

Make sure you call their customer support and scream as loudly as humanly possible as well. Don't half rear end this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Oh my god, Deathbringer is very silly. Timing on the detonation takes a bit of getting used to but the seeker orbs are just stupidly fun to use.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

hattersmad posted:

That being said, I’ve been running Perfect Paradox in my kinetic slot and I’m not mad at it. I don’t have a better kinetic shotgun, so eh.

Go do the Nightmare Hunt: Rage this week. Cleansing the Rage essence will get you One Small Step, a super good rapid fire kinetic shotty that can roll Grave Robber / One Two Punch!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Ravenfood posted:

Where can I get the Essence of whatever-gets-you-the-moon-SMG? Every other one has either come from the story or from doing those essence quests/dungeons but I can't see one that matches up with the name and its the only one I'm missing.

Random drop. I got mine out of a completely random Moon chest while running around doing bounties.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Exotic Class Item that has a Weapon Mod slot

The mod's effect is applied to any exotic weapon you have equipped.

Including Exotics that aren't the correct weapon type? If so, Sweet Business with Anti Barrier rounds :getin:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

SUNKOS posted:

Couple games of Scorched should get this done. It's a fun mode.

This. I seriously despise Crucible but Team Scorched is an absolute riot and trivializes that step.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Okay, I gotta ask, what SMG is that in the thumbnail?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

el B posted:

Bring back no land beyond

:yeah:

In fact, give more guns the option to use irons! Half the reason I love my Halfdan-D is because one of the scope options is just a simple post sight. Same reason I still use Call To Serve and a few other Y1 guns actually.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

No ritual weapons is a real bummer, that kills a lot of my desire to play a good chunk of this season :(

Buffed Severance Enclosure is rad though. Combine it with middle tree Solar Titan and you get endless explosive throwing hammers!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Just run double shotgun and do the Moon weekly quest to clear the 3 Lost Sectors, then go ahead and clear out the final one. Seriously, it really doesn't take that long, nor do you have to dedicate like 2 hours grinding in Whisper. I knocked it out in like a day or two of casual play, and I barely even touch this fuckin game anymore.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

ponzicar posted:

As a veteran player I also don't care. But a significant number of video game players have these consumerist brain worms when it comes to shiny bullshit that doesn't actually do anything.

It's me, I'm the rube who spent $10 on the SR-71 ship when it came up for sale in Eververse.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Now I never have to mess with this drat thing again :lol:

Also the first, and only time I have gotten this drat gun to drop and I actually got the roll I wanted :hellyeah:

T1g4h fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jun 13, 2020

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Deleting characters??

Yup. I only ever used a Titan so I just kept making / nuking a throwaway Hunter. It honestly wasn't bad since I did it over the course of an afternoon while doing other stuff :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

So my brother and I just ran a Nightfall together. He is really into Destiny for the skyboxes and the story missions and has no need for Crucible because this game is for decompressing from Rainbow 6 Siege.

I could hear his computer from my bedroom, and I didn’t realize that the audio clips that play over the mission would be different for us. I just sort of assumed we’d all be on the same version of the mission but NOPE, totally different line reads for us.

Wait until you encounter Operation Babydog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoP2kuvTNqE

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Speaking of Aztecross, where is he actually from? I watched his sunsetting video last night and I could not for the life of me place his accent :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The thing is, there aren't really separate "groups". Almost literally without exception, destiny players partake heavily and voluntarily of both the pvp and the pve. It's nice that they're moving in a "play your own way" direction with quest design and upgrade materials, but you will always feel like you're missing out on something if you're sticking to one half of the destiny experience.

Hi, PvE only player here. The only PvP I touch is Gambit and I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything! I have zero interest in playing Cru outside of Team Scorched and I would honestly be delighted if they quit making PvP required for some of this poo poo. As is, i'm never finishing the catalyst for Tommy's or Witherhoard because I genuinely have zero interest in jumping in Cru :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I still really want the Moon boots but $100 is a big ask :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

:shrug: I don't buy or play a lot of games, but isn't it pretty standard that you have to buy them for the platform you want to play them on? Are people still playing their copy of Skyrim that they bought for Xbox 360 on their PC, Switch, and PS5?

Counterpoint, I bought Forza 7 + all the DLC for my Xbox One and can play it just fine on PC. Save transferred over and everything.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

It’s the WWE to destiny’s MMA.

That implies it's better though :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Psycho Landlord posted:

As long as its not Bergusia.

For some reason the PC population seems terrible at Bergusia, based on the complaints we get popping up all the time.

I still don't understand how people can be bad at Burger. Just equip Riskrunner and you win!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Are we still doing fashion posting? Because now that FotL is over, I think I have my outfit sorted :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Psycho Landlord posted:

You were just waiting so you could pose with that brand new Izanagi

Also that! I'm a sucker for Father of Islands :v: