Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you ever been to the moon?
This poll is closed.
Yes 149 32.82%
Absolutely 100 22.03%
I want to talk to Samson 205 45.15%
Total: 454 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

Iron banner is fun if only for the pants-making GBS threads terror I feel when something doesn't die after being punched twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

It works the other way too, I got kicked out of the obelisk UI mid-purchase, presumably because someone without it wandered by.

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

On the PvE side I think the combination of seraph tower events being kind of hard to find compared to matchmade activities, and the relatively slow pace of unlocking stuff in the bunkers is a real turnoff to folks who are just dabbling in this game.
I remember getting kind of frustrated that you blast through the first few quests for it, and then get absolutely brick walled at 'now max out a seraph bunker!' without really having any of the new guns or mods to play with.

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

Jotunn made me like a fusion rifle, the worst weapon type.
Fighting Lion is also a joy and the only exotic I bothered to complete the catalyst for.

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

If you don't complete the quest before the season ends, does it disappear, unfinished?

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

My instance had a guy slam the sad trombone emote with perfect timing after the almighty hit the ground, so I think it was worth not doing a cutscene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptroll
Sep 8, 2011

I died in a Gambit match on the Titan map the other day because I jumped off the conveyor belt at speed and clipped the edge of a platform.