Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I think that they should be allowed to take whatever clothing they want from spectators. Cost of admission imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

FDJ have Pithie off the back waiting for a wheel swap and his team are on the front drilling it lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Give them the jackets, but they all have to be sized to fit the biggest rider on the tour.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
It's sad that Quickstep are garbage now

I blame Remco

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Wout destroyed :(

Every big classics rider destroyed. Congrats on de Ronde MvDP

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

Flanders just got monumentally less interesting

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

It looked like Wout went down first and it spread from there.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I missed it :mad:

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Mads is still riding it least, seems a bit pointless though.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
If Josh Tarling figures out that it's easier to be directly behind the other riders and not 10 metres back he'll be very dangerous

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Big Big Win by former American Movistar Classics Rider, BigMatt - Auber93 Jorgenson.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Multiple fractures for Wout, apparently

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/vismaleaseabike/status/1773032348382081106

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Get Pog down off whatever mountain he's up for the sake of classics season

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

drat hasn't got many more chances for Flanders or PR. Especially when pog does the tour giro double and decides to get huge for Roubaix

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Imagine 100kg Pog just riding 600w tempo at PR

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

What a loving bummer

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Imagine 100kg Pog just riding 600w tempo at PR
:gizz: this is the most I've felt tempted to use AI image generation

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I still cant work out what caused it. There looked like a really weird gutter that maybe they slipped on? Or was it wind causinga touch of wheels?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Bad case of cyclist brain

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

serious gaylord posted:

I still cant work out what caused it. There looked like a really weird gutter that maybe they slipped on? Or was it wind causinga touch of wheels?

Looks like Tiesj Benoot is taking the blame for them touching wheels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33UcswQGp4

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/vismaleaseabike/status/1773063081263849956
They're posting like the man is about to hang himself

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Angryhead posted:

https://twitter.com/vismaleaseabike/status/1773063081263849956
They're posting like the man is about to hang himself

Visma has the most overwrought and ridiculous PR team in the sport.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
as a dutch person I can't but love the dutchism "top sport" in that tweet

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://x.com/NairoInGreen/status/1773023850235596990?s=20

That’s absurd

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Especially as he's lost this week!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sounds like they're sending him to the glue factory. Well best of luck.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

peanut- posted:

Get Pog down off whatever mountain he's up for the sake of classics season

Pog's 'altitude camp' is hanging out at some penthouse in Monaco binge watching 3 body problem.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Bad case of cyclist brain

Is it still tramadol brain

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/GCKUSSfan/status/1773032046866170172?t=LSua1wjFWqD3H1fHSHUTXg&s=19

Sounds like a skill issue to me

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Given that he and MvdP had the same tyres the year he flatted you could be right

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Add more sealant Wout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i dunno dude
Jun 25, 2023

serious gaylord posted:

Even before this crash, sporza reported the organizer of De Ronde removing this part out of this years race at request of the peloton.
Apparently a very fast 80kph descent with a sharp turn into one of the climbs (Kanarieberg), so everybody's hella anxious to try to get to the right position in front. I think it's the same place Girmay crashed last year in the Ronde.

They (same organisers) opted to keep it in Dwars door Vlaanderen, figuring the peloton would be less nervous for this race.