Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

That's a huge gap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

:effort:

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
Politts legs just said no lol

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

slovenia still winning.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Least offensive Visma I suppose.

They totally hosed that race up and still won

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Smirr posted:

I hope that Jumb--... that Team Visma | Lease a Bike don't win

Welp. Cool race tho.

colonel tom
Mar 1, 2012

:hmmrona:
They killed off GCN+ but Adam Blythe still lives?? Finish the job WB

colonel tom
Mar 1, 2012

Vos is unfair. GOAT

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

They won the women's race too :negative: although I'm actually a little happy for Vos

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
Visma winning the women's race is good because they beat the super-team. Visma winning the men's race is bad because they are the super-team.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Good to see more success for Danish cycling, with an impressive ride from Danish superstar Matteo Jorgenson.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/omloophnb/status/1761441146092298722

:cursed:

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

i for one want to see a marianne vos kaiju movie.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Good to see more success for Danish cycling, with an impressive ride from Danish superstar Matteo Jorgenson.

He's obviously italian

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Jumbo are bad.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

colonel tom posted:

They killed off GCN+ but Adam Blythe still lives?? Finish the job WB

Many people seemed to miss that GCN plus was mainly just the app and the documentary videos.

Eurosport produce all the coverage, GCN’s race stuff was just Eurosport feeds all along so not much change there.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Oh word?

colonel tom
Mar 1, 2012

wooger posted:

Many people seemed to miss that GCN plus was mainly just the app and the documentary videos.

Eurosport produce all the coverage, GCN’s race stuff was just Eurosport feeds all along so not much change there.

yeah I've been on VPN + Eurosport for years now and apparently signed up early enough that it's still available to me, never actually had to use GCN. I just have an irrational dislike of Adam though I'm sure he's a very nice person.

KBK was pretty boring but at least Wout can finally add the stuffed donkey to his trophy room.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Best part of Kuurne:
https://twitter.com/outofcycling/status/1761780037840261293

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Missed both races because of a screaming baby.

But enough about Mark Cavendish.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/cronoescalada/status/1761780354686312782?t=LrAQUDCPigccfHbpO5O6Jw&s=19

Oh my god it was the same guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i dunno dude
Jun 25, 2023

Smirr posted:

Oh my god it was the same guy