Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Just watched Ineos race up Alpe du Zwift. Gimmicky? Yes. Not as good as the real thing? Of course not. Somewhat entertaining? You bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

clean ayers act posted:

So i'm guessing the 30 for 30 on Lance is going to be apologia as part of his rehabilitation?

I get the sense he still thinks people are angry at him because he cheated.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Does this mean we no longer get to see Dan Martin randomly sending it?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

The pro cycling thread: It’s kind of thrown into question the testing they’re using.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Fun stage, and it’s looking like Nairo will continue to be the Lucy to everyone’s Charlie Brown. That said, I‘m fairly concerned there’s going to be an outbreak, given the precedent set by crowd size and behavior today.

Fingers crossed.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Is Higuita abandoning or are they pulling him? That was heartbreaking to watch.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

I’m struggling to differentiate the “lol cycling is full of dopers” joke posts from the “no Roglic and Pogacar are actually juiced to the gills” posts.

waffle enthusiast fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Sep 14, 2020

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

qirex posted:

Can’t get over spectators specifically pulling their masks down so they can yell in the riders’ faces better.

Just finished watching the last 5 miles. That was ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Does seem odd Pogacar would be juice