Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Haha that’s awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

cgfreak posted:

Remco won 1min over everyone else except Ganna at a 15km time trial in San Juan lol

Dude just turned like 20 years old.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Lmao-guessing this was after he threw a bike at someone?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Wow, I’d do that just so I don’t have to deal with NBC Sports picking whatever commentary they can find.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Smirr posted:

drat, he really did wind up at the very bottom. I was kinda hoping he had somehow managed to pull a De Plus and land on a conveniently placed embankment.

Fractured pelvis. Yikes

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

TobinHatesYou posted:

I mean, he's pretty lucky to not have compound fractures in his extremities, spinal injury and TBI.

Yes, he’s also lucky he didn’t die. I’m saying a fractured pelvis still loving sucks.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

serious gaylord posted:

Its got weird stuff in it which is meant to open up your airways. You'll see loads of them using it.

About as effective as the plaster over the nose.

Vicks maybe?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

What did he say?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So he likes trump. I don’t see how trek decided to kick him out just based on that. Was there anything else?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Notice the color of the emoji.

Ah.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Whose face is on the sleeve?

Wow-I didn’t even notice that!

I like the duck.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Banned for the season?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

gently caress, I hope Froome didn’t dope.

If he did, then do his titles get stripped? Then we get to strap the gently caress in for a barrage of news from Lance Armstrong saying how everyone dopes etc and there needs to be something out there to fix one of the many issues with cycling.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Was the second crash the one where the spectator was holding the sign?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

peanut- posted:

It must be great paying Sagan €5m a year to not even try and sprint

Yeah I don’t get it. He was in the crash with Ewan, but I figured he would recover at this point. Maybe he’s just too far behind to give a gently caress?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I thought athletes tried to perform their best during contract years? Maybe that’s just baseball.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Is there literally anywhere in America to get a stream for today?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Weembles posted:

NBC's streaming service Peacock has it. It you get the $10 version you can choose between the NBC stream and another comercial free stream.

Ah I didn’t know peacock had it

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Roubaix is normally march/april right? Rescheduled due to covid?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Wow, no breaking the record for Cav. Though I think there’s only a few pure sprint stages so maybe not the best chance for him anyways?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Carpet posted:

Well apparently Cav found out he wasn't on the squad via... Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfT5UCUosdY

Oof.

When’s his contract up? Just surprised by this since half the tour would be around his story.

nwin fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Smirr posted:

If Cav wins a stage I'm going to goosestep into Belgium

Lmao