Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Disappointed to learn Ben King isn't in the tour this year. I thought he'd be in it for sure since he's running a charity that spans the three weeks of the tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

In other pro cycling news, local Charottesville-Richmond cycling Shreddie Eddie Anderson got a Strava KOM on the climb in the Baby Giro this morning.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

lol

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

serious gaylord posted:

Huge shout out to Mitchellton Scott who tried to attack, made it work then their 2nd rider Gibbons just sat up because hes an idiot and got their sprinter swamped.

Ryan Gibbons is on NTT (?)

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

This is boring if we are heading to a peloton finish on a Cat 1 climb.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Sepp Kuss might be the next great American cyclist.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Really, van Avermaet with an attack following Powless all the way up?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

This documentary of "The Vegan Cyclist" and local (to me) MTB pro, Jeremiah Bishop, doing the Impossible Route in Death Valley was just released 45 minutes ago, if you want to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgl-3INWMgA

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I don't know anything about the Vegan Cyclist because I don't care about cycling influencers or whatever, but it's interesting to watch because Jeremiah Bishop is on a totally different level of fitness and technical riding and just dragging the Vegan Cyclist around

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

It looks like the Giro is being carried by GCN+ this year rather than Flo. I've been trying to figure out how much it costs. None of the pages on the site about the subscription list the price--you have to create an account first in order to see how much it costs. Do any of you subscribe to this already? It looks like I can just get one month for the Giro. The Tour and Vuelta are on NBC Sports.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Dombrowski! A feather in the cap for Virginia cycling

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Do you think this is Nibali's last dance?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What the gently caress

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What happened to de Marchi? Is he injured?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

He almost wrecked at the finish haha

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

26km to go on Circuit de Wallonie and there's only a 35 second gap. Should be an interesting finish there. Local Charlottesville cyclist Shreddie Eddie Anderson is near the front of the peloton. This is his first pro (non developmental team) race in Europe, I think.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What a great stage.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

It's inconceivable that Bernal lose the Giro

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

What a phenomenal effort

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Wonder what happened. This descent isn't super technical.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Egan Bernal is going to make a giant dig and slaughter everyone at the top

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Bernal cracked holy poo poo

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

The GC was getting pretty boring, so I like this a lot

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

That Bahrain guy should take one for the team and jam up Ineos as much as possible

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Ineos getting gapped

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Tomorrow is going to be great. Bernal is already on the ropes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Bernal is fading. Tomorrow is going to be really interesting.