Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Komet posted:

Sepp Kuss might be the next great American cyclist.

He is so much fun to watch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Dropped his chain apparently

Here is his dangling chain:

accipter
Sep 12, 2003
If you are into crash photos...

https://twitter.com/chloedygert30/status/1309342151034261504

I am happy to see an Italian win the ITT championship, but disappointed he rides for Ineos.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

Would be really nice if you could spoiler that somehow.

Spoiler inline Twitter link?

accipter fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 25, 2020

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

bicievino posted:

GCN is like $40 for the whole year or some poo poo

You also need to include the cost of a VPN so that you can also watch the geo-restricted races, but Mullvad is $5/mo.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

Is there a way to watch this other than subscribing to yet another streaming service (GCN+)?

I thought this was on NBC Sport like the TDF.

If you have a VPN, you can watch it on free geo-restricted streams (like SBC in Australia if you are into Matthew Keenan).

accipter
Sep 12, 2003
Can someone explain the #critbeef to me?

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

tylertfb posted:

L39ion dusted everybody in last weekends Tulsa Tough races, and were looking good to take the win at Pro Nats just now but a last lap crash wrecked the field and some pro mtb guy won and is now the national crit champ.

Thanks! L39ion was looking unstoppable coming out of Tulsa, which was fun to see. I tried to watch the races this weekend only to find that they were only carried by Flo. The crash looked awful from the Twitter videos.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Smol posted:

I’m so conflicted :(

Seriously! It was heartbreak and then joy. A great stage.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

This was a fun TDF - glad that one is settled - on to the next one!

Seriously! He is looking so incredibly strong. I don't how the rest of the GC teams are going to challenge Pogacar, but we will see.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Smol posted:

So the Sagan entourage is likely moving to Total Energies

I fixed that for you. Apparently Total Engeries is going to do a big global green energy push and think Sagan is a good voice.

Roblo posted:

He's a pretty humble/generous chap in these interviews.

Haha another swear.

He is incredible humble especially considering how many stage wins he has. I always appreciate how he rightly thanks the whole team first and foremost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

Smirr posted:

I'm glad he went out with one final title :unsmith:

Totally. He will be missed.