Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Groenewegen has said that both had a chance to vent and that they could look each other in the eye afterwards. It's hard to gauge if Groenewegen was being an rear end in a top hat or having an awkward time because of legal teams present (from Dutch media at least).

lol at Jakobsen saying he will not divulge anything from the meeting and then doing so the very next tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
MVDP himself is saying van Aert is the better trialist and is expecting to lose the yellow.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Also I hadn't been following pro cycling for a couple of years and I'm glad I picked this years TdF to get back into it.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Dutch tv were definitely counting on getting 2 medals (maybe 3 haha) including the gold so I’m enjoying the commentary. One mentioned that maybe the Dutch team was simply incapable of catching the break earlier?

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
in Europe it's all whatsapp, nobody uses Signal

shut the gently caress up oliwan