Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Think I just saw that moron again. Surprised they haven’t tried to do a runner

Seriously, I figured they would have shed the yellow slicker and gotten TFO.

But there they were, right next to a team car, in the yellow jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

glyph posted:

Seriously, I figured they would have shed the yellow slicker and gotten TFO.

But there they were, right next to a team car, in the yellow jacket.

Ah, good, I wasn’t seeing things.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Has anyone checked the wind forecast for the double Ventoux stage?

What would they even do if there was a situation, like in 2016, with winds too high to summit?

Also, double ascents are dumb and not nearly as cool in reality as they are on paper. Source: Stage 18, 2013.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Road drying, this is going to get fun.

I hope.

VVVV: welp.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Caffiene.

Shampoo?
:what:

E: It's not like dude wasn't wearing bright yellow or anything. Did Phillipsen lose the yellow jersey among the barrier adverts? :psyduck:

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

I forget how young Quintana was when he first arrived, and how young he was when he won the Giro and Vuelta. He's always looked like he's 40, but somehow, he's only 32.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

That camera man is going home early.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Both of them were hosed at the end of that.

Were they, or did they back off in case pog eked out a second to not bridge the gap and extend the group to arrive at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

"Tadej, how are you?"

"hosed."