Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm suddenly very annoyed that I agreed to work weekends from now on. :( at least I'll have Fridays...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm suddenly very annoyed that I have a social life. :( at least I'll have Sundays...

Barely got to catch any Stream last year, but I'm hoping to at least catch a few this time around. My weekends are just way too full this time of year.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

SCREAM STREAM INAUGURAL NIGHT

Tonight's features, beginning at 8:30 EST are...

Les Affamés (Ravenous)

(Rated 13+ in Quebec for severe violence) Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

and...

Dead Snow

(Rated UK-18 for heavy violence)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

We'll also be playing...

Mystery Bonus Features

This is also your chance to tune in and win...

Be there! and don't forget to install the extension!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Dead snow is so good

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

God drat it, I have been trying to find a way to watch Dead Snow for years now but I have plans!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

STAC Goat posted:

God drat it, I have been trying to find a way to watch Dead Snow for years now but I have plans!

Must not have been looking very hard because it is streamable via Amazon :)

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I've seen both before, but I'm really looking forward to hear what others have to say about Les Affamés.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

By the by, I'm really moved by all the nice things y'all have to say about me and this stream. :)

STAC Goat posted:

You have only yourself to blame for making plans during the sacred month.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Les Affames/Ravenous is great, I watched it earlier this year (maybe for the May challenge). Atmospheric and deliberate but still intriguing with a couple funny moments.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Windows 98 posted:

Must not have been looking very hard because it is streamable via Amazon :)

Not for me. Different country? I'm US.

Its on an IFC Prime channel but I have enough of a list for the month that i'm trying to avoid subscribing to new channels and increasing the list.

I only reacted so because I had JUST looked it up yesterday again right before reading the thread and realizing I was missing my chance.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

when it's time for the scream stream

Fickle Isthmus
Aug 2, 2003

I've not turned up yet 'ave I?
I am very excited for tonight, I had so much fun with all of you last year! Unfortunately I have to pick up some friends from the airport who are visiting for my birthday, so I'll only catch the first flick. Two hours!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

SCREAM STREAM INAUGURAL NIGHT

Les Affamés (Ravenous)

(Rated 13+ in Quebec for severe violence) Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

and...

Dead Snow

(Rated UK-18 for heavy violence)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

We'll also be playing...

Mystery Bonus Features

This is also your chance to tune in and win...

Be there! and don't forget to install the extension!

We are live in 30!

Join the Discord!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Argh. Work network has the stream blocked so I gotta phone watch.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSC1vEWQLiA&t=99s

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No opinion on Les Affamés but Dead Snow was pretty fun. Good start so far.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Excellent night of programming, including the interstitials and the after-party stuff. I was going to jump into the pizza raffle, because as I said in the Discord I haven't had a non-frozen pizza in more than a year, but the cute neighbor that's been flirting with me for a few weeks asked if I wanted to go out to a trivia night tomorrow evening (and I turned her down when she texted me tonight and asked if I wanted to play cards), so I kinda feel like I don't want to turn her down two nights in a row.

Next weekend, though, I'll be back.

I'm amazed I was able to make heads or tails of Dead Snow 2 without ever having seen the first one until tonight.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Timby posted:

the cute neighbor that's been flirting with me for a few weeks asked if I wanted to go out to a trivia night tomorrow evening (and I turned her down when she texted me tonight and asked if I wanted to play cards), so I kinda feel like I don't want to turn her down two nights in a row.

Movies can wait, cute neighbor may not

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Movies can wait, cute neighbor may not

Yeah, I actually really kind of like her, although she's 32 and I'm 35 (and have brain surgery in a little over three weeks).

Fun fact: Never have I ever gone out on a date with someone younger than myself.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

:golfclap:

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Timby posted:

Yeah, I actually really kind of like her, although she's 32 and I'm 35 (and have brain surgery in a little over three weeks).

Fun fact: Never have I ever gone out on a date with someone younger than myself.

Posting for the first time in years to say that's not a huge age difference. Go for it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Timby posted:

Excellent night of programming, including the interstitials and the after-party stuff. I was going to jump into the pizza raffle, because as I said in the Discord I haven't had a non-frozen pizza in more than a year, but the cute neighbor that's been flirting with me for a few weeks asked if I wanted to go out to a trivia night tomorrow evening (and I turned her down when she texted me tonight and asked if I wanted to play cards), so I kinda feel like I don't want to turn her down two nights in a row.

Next weekend, though, I'll be back.

I'm amazed I was able to make heads or tails of Dead Snow 2 without ever having seen the first one until tonight.

Lol wtf dude. That barely counts as an age difference. Go have fun with someone IRL and get off the internet for a night or two.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Alucarda

(Rated R for nudity and violence)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

and...

What We Do In The Shadows

(Rated R for bloody violent content, some sexual material and language)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

followed by...

The Hitchhiker

and finally...

Friday the 13th: The Series

Be sure to tune in to find out who won the...

Be there!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Lurdiak posted:

Alucarda

(Rated R for nudity and violence)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

and...

(Rated R for bloody violent content, some sexual material and language)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

followed by...

The Hitchhiker

and finally...

Be there!

I haven't seen What We Do in the Shadows yet so I'm psyched for this

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bruteman posted:

I haven't seen What We Do in the Shadows yet so I'm psyched for this

It's great.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Easily top 5 horror comedy. Great choice.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Alucarda

and...

followed by...

The Hitchhiker

and finally...

Be there!

We are live in 30!

Join the Discord!

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 6, 2019

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Beelzeboob

Behind Maslow
Apr 11, 2008

Wish I could watch, but I cannot. Alucarda is great. I haven't seen the Hitchhiker since it was on TV, so goddamn good job Lurdiak. The stream, once again, is amazing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Who Can Kill a Child?

(Rated R for creepy sex stuff)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

and...

The Seventh Curse

(Rated R for sex, nudity and gore)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

followed by...

The Hitchhiker

and finally...

Be there!

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Also, for the sake of not having to explain it a dozen times every night in the stream: Friday the 13th, The Series, has literally nothing to do with the film franchise. There's no Jason, there's no Pamela Voorhees, no stupid teens at Camp Crystal Lake, nothing. It's a show that was originally titled The 13th Hour, about a pair of cousins who inherited an antique store from their uncle or some poo poo, working with a guy who's basically a knockoff Dr. Loomis from Halloween, to recover cursed artifacts that their uncle sold. It was retitled because Frank Mancuso, Jr., who only had a job at Paramount because he was the son of Paramount's studio chief, wanted to cash in on the brand name.

Or something like that. It gets pretty batshit.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Timby posted:

Also, for the sake of not having to explain it a dozen times every night in the stream: Friday the 13th, The Series, has literally nothing to do with the film franchise. There's no Jason, there's no Pamela Voorhees, no stupid teens at Camp Crystal Lake, nothing. It's a show that was originally titled The 13th Hour, about a pair of cousins who inherited an antique store from their uncle or some poo poo, working with a guy who's basically a knockoff Dr. Loomis from Halloween, to recover cursed artifacts that their uncle sold. It was retitled because Frank Mancuso, Jr., who only had a job at Paramount because he was the son of Paramount's studio chief, wanted to cash in on the brand name.

Or something like that. It gets pretty batshit.

But why are their uniforms different colors?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

How does the pizza contest work? Does that just happen Friday night?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Snowy posted:

How does the pizza contest work? Does that just happen Friday night?

Gotta tune in!

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Lurdiak posted:

The Seventh Curse

(Rated R for sex, nudity and gore)Parental Guide information, may contain spoilers

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: I advise not to watch the trailer for this and go in blind. It's like 3 minutes long and spoils a lot of the bat-poo poo craziness.

BOGO LOAD fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 6, 2019

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Probably going to miss a lot of both movies tonight. Spending time with family I actually like.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Loser

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

super sweet best pal posted:

Spending time with family I actually like.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I always get bummed about the Sunday night show because I can't stay up to watching the whole thing.