Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Welp go Rays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Senf posted:

Welp go Rays

:wrong:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Popete posted:

I'm curious if Rays home games will have more Astros fans

Nah. Rays fans show up on opening day and playoff games. It’s those other 81 home games nobody gives a poo poo about.

Black Sabas
Apr 29, 2015

marioinblack posted:

Rays need to steal one off of Cole/Verlander to even have a hope. Probably going to get beat, but gently caress it, there's at least a chance.
The 2013 As took one of two Verlander vs Sonny Gray matchups in the LDS :shrug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: that was snotty. bad me, bad

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

If I buy post season access on MLB.tv I still get hosed by blackouts don't I?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I kind of wonder, do you get extra hosed by it being "national" (cable only) broadcasts and get blacked out of everything?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Yes you do

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dutchy posted:

9 consecutive winner-take-all losses lol

the last winner take all game the As won was game 7 of the 1973 world series lol

3rd wild card loss

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Goodpancakes posted:

If I buy post season access on MLB.tv I still get hosed by blackouts don't I?

Hulu premium or whatever seems to have all post season games, at least so far. It's $50 a month without commercials, 45 with I think.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

skylined! posted:

Hulu premium or whatever seems to have all post season games, at least so far. It's $50 a month without commercials, 45 with I think.

Fuuuuuuuck. I guess!

But also thanks

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
YouTube TV should have a ten day free trial and they've been really good about not making billing changes an obnoxious process so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

skylined! posted:

Yeah I cut the cable a few months ago and subscribed to Hulu Live TV for sprots. Haven’t missed a beat.