Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
anyway i am going to talk to cat now

ok cat both me and you know you are scum, so when you claim here you really should claim VT, i know what you are thinking its best to claim doc and throw suspicion on me (note: i am not claiming doctor) but the thing is no matter what I am dying tonight, so pointless move, the better move for the scum team in the long run is to add more to the VT pile so its harder to discern who is your mafia buddies in it, so claim vt

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now i know what you are thinking "but then snooze, this gives you the opportunity to also claim VT and hide in the VT pile!" but remember cat, your scum team already has to know what role i am, so claim VT

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
and if you do try to go the CC route you will be greatly disappointed because town 100% will believe me over than you
not that i am going to claim doctor remind you, i might be a cop or a tracker?! ?! or maybe... another vt?!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
anyway i do think its hiralious that in a game where no flips Cat somehow managed to find the one way to confirm that her role was scum, smh

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nep-Nep posted:

awful lot of ghosts in this ghost game

Yeah I've had a busy day at work. I want to review everyones claims, look at some posting history. Primarily I want to focus on the VT's since that is the easiest fake claim. I'm just going to be honest, the only way I'm using my one vote is to prevent a no cuddle.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I have been therapized

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I actually do want to hear your thoughts, Sal

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah I've had a busy day at work. I want to review everyones claims, look at some posting history. Primarily I want to focus on the VT's since that is the easiest fake claim. I'm just going to be honest, the only way I'm using my one vote is to prevent a no cuddle.

I would prefer you don't use your vote today at all.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nep-Nep posted:

I would prefer you don't use your vote today at all.

I get that. But wouldn't it be better to prevent a no cuddle and use my vote?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Probably not, I think the more town votes we have near the potential end of the game, which this certainly isn't, is more important.

I'll be around for deadline so I'll try to keep it from coming to that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am making cinnamon rolls but am on my phone and checking in.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Let's just kill teland. Big unknown, imo acted funny d1 teland or lieth.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Snooze Cruise posted:

anyway i am going to talk to cat now

ok cat both me and you know you are scum, so when you claim here you really should claim VT, i know what you are thinking its best to claim doc and throw suspicion on me (note: i am not claiming doctor) but the thing is no matter what I am dying tonight, so pointless move, the better move for the scum team in the long run is to add more to the VT pile so its harder to discern who is your mafia buddies in it, so claim vt

I am not going to counterclaim you if you claim doctor.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I get that. But wouldn't it be better to prevent a no cuddle and use my vote?

hold your vote, Sal

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

i agree! there is absoultely no reason why the dead person would not ever claim first, the only reason they would is if they are simply scum

No, the reason would be if I suspect town are trying to do ~shenanigans~ and want to hide something, so I don't want to throw any ~shenanigans~ town under the bus, just claim

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

curiousCat posted:

No, the reason would be if I suspect town are trying to do ~shenanigans~ and want to hide something, so I don't want to throw any ~shenanigans~ town under the bus, just claim

No, you claim first

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

No. Claim first and I'll tell you who we should be executing today.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I won't be claiming today then.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Please :( someone...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Toalpaz posted:

Please :( someone...

It literally doesn' matter, we should be killing a VT claim no matter what, which I may or may not claim

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Snooze, if you do not claim I am going to assume you're scum. Claim. Please. Make this day easy for us.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Not claiming.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I don't want to kill Snooze today primarily for the rather flighty reason that I want to see where this is going and if it takes more time I'm good with it.

##vote Leith

Putting a vote down for now, I will be around. I'd also still be okay voting Teland, same reasoning as before.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Okay snooze, why aren't you claiming?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote teland

Let's see where the chips fall. ><

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

It literally doesn' matter, we should be killing a VT claim no matter what, which I may or may not claim

no that's not what we're doing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
There is absolutely no reason why I should claim before you, and the only reason you could want to force this issue is to make me look suspicous, which won't work because everyone already knows what role i am.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

curiousCat posted:

no that's not what we're doing

Lmao it is what we are doing, its the right move

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

Lmao it is what we are doing, its the right move

no it is not, I am counterclaiming someone else, just say what you are and confirm it so I know that there are not town shenanigans happening

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Well counter claim them

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

loving claim, snooze, don't be daft

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I have explained my reasoning repeatedly about not wanting to gently caress over a town play

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Nep-Nep posted:

I don't want to kill Snooze today primarily for the rather flighty reason that I want to see where this is going and if it takes more time I'm good with it.

##vote Leith

Putting a vote down for now, I will be around. I'd also still be okay voting Teland, same reasoning as before.

##vote Nep Nep

Both I and Teland passed on the chance to get Asiina and we can prove it, I think you are lying that you were lurking.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
no, i have no reason to believe your counter claim, if you are town you shoulda just went ahead and did it already, i don't buy the whole "town shennigans line"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like there is literally nothing you need for me for your claim

Max
Nov 30, 2002

curiousCat posted:

no it is not, I am counterclaiming someone else, just say what you are and confirm it so I know that there are not town shenanigans happening

If this is the case counter claim them now

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Snooze Cruise posted:

like there is literally nothing you need for me for your claim

if I think the doctor is claiming something else to hide from mafia then I would want them to be able to hide, this isn't hard

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like we have less than an hour left, if you have info that helps illuminate things do it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

curiousCat posted:

if I think the doctor is claiming something else to hide from mafia then I would want them to be able to hide, this isn't hard

they would claim VT in this case lmao