Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Jen X posted:

I happen to think cat's lying entirely, mind you

you have got to be loving kidding me

##vote jenx

I'm off to dinner. Unsure if I'll be back by deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Jen X posted:

##vote peramene is my answer, 1 of the 4 antitown is dead and pera is another anti-town, either scum or executioner with a town target, so strategizing about "oh we can just leave her alive" is dumb when we're playing so close to mylo at all times

if that won't happen then teland or leith (leith is adorable. dear, no, we are not executing the cleared player out of godparent paranoia, please talk about others)

Notice I am still voting Nep, I just think Toal's push is strange.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jen X posted:

##vote peramene is my answer, 1 of the 4 antitown is dead and pera is another anti-town, either scum or executioner with a town target, so strategizing about "oh we can just leave her alive" is dumb when we're playing so close to mylo at all times

if that won't happen then teland or leith (leith is adorable. dear, no, we are not executing the cleared player out of godparent paranoia, please talk about others)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
anyway, pera is the right vote, town let me know if you want me to save my vote or burn it tonight if that would make you more comfortable

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

you have got to be loving kidding me

##vote jenx

I'm off to dinner. Unsure if I'll be back by deadline.

Jen is confirmed town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

curiousCat posted:

anyway, pera is the right vote, town let me know if you want me to save my vote or burn it tonight if that would make you more comfortable

If you're the luncher I 100% believe you will simply unbookmark this game and never think about it again if we lunch pera, but that is neither here nor there.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am distracted looking at this great piece of when they cry fan art

Snooze Cruise posted:

nep nep you played umineko look at this amazing erika fan art https://twitter.com/mnmnxxX_/status/1115264645634318336

That is such a great hairstyle for her!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Nep-Nep posted:

That is such a great hairstyle for her!

its amazing and i wish it was canon!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Leith Maclaine posted:

You say this when there are only 2 votes against you but not when there are 4? If you had a way to prove that you were the tracker, I think you would have used it last night when you were at 4 votes and I was asking for more information. Now that you are not in danger again you offer to share it if you get back to 4 votes. Well, let's see what you say when you are back to 4 votes.

##vote Asiina

Leith Maclaine posted:

Because she said that she wouldn't say who she tracked until she had too, and I wanted to know who she tracked. Sheesh, not that hard, and I took her to 3 votes, not 4. If I was scum, I would have killed her at 9:30 p.m.

You say it's because you wanted to see what she said. But even if that's true you were pushing basically confirmed town to execution, and you're using that as a reason to vote me. If you were scum this could be a lie and in reality you may have left your vote on her killing the tracker.

You see this goes both ways yes? The things you say in thread may be lies but a vote objectively pushes someone you considered to be town towards execution.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote peramene

Voted the claimed cop

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh drat you aren't voting me lol

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Toalpaz posted:

Oh drat you aren't voting me lol

Exactly, it's mafia, people say everything, look at actions. If we went off of snoozes words, we would never come to a decision.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote peramene

Voted the claimed cop

Cat is scum. Luncher doesn't give a poo poo. Don't vote pera. We may be pretty close to losing depending if Cat is really scum

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Toalpaz posted:

Cat is scum. Luncher doesn't give a poo poo. Don't vote pera. We may be pretty close to losing depending if Cat is really scum

Going to be interesting when I say I agree with Toal on this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Hmm. Either Cat is scum and we bought ourselves a day, or pera is scum and we buy ourselves a day. If this game can potentially end after a single mylo then it was bad to start with and I won't feel bad about that.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Wait claiming luncher on someone probably not going to die is a good way hide as scum.

##vote pera

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I actually agree with Jen on this, we kill pera then it's guaranteed we've killed scum and the 3p in the first few days and haven't lunched town.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if cat is scum how are we close to losing there would only be 2 scum left

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Snooze Cruise posted:

if cat is scum how are we close to losing there would only be 2 scum left

Yeah.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like i can totally buy cat lying but like voting pera we basically end up with a scenario were we 100% confirm they're only two scum alive
1. if cat is lying, 2 scum left
2. if cat is truth saying, 2 scum left

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Cat and pera both aren’t town either way so there are 6 town alive

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah f it.

##vote pera

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:redhammer: I think.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
:toot:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

peramene (5): Jen X, Jen X, Snooze Cruise, Jen X, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz, Max
Jen X (1): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, peramene
Toalpaz (1): Asiina
Nep-Nep (1): Leith Maclaine
Asiina (0): Max, peramene, Snooze Cruise, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Snooze Cruise, Leith Maclaine, Leith Maclaine, Max, peramene
Leith Maclaine (0): Snooze Cruise, Snooze Cruise, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz
Max (0): Jen X, Jen X
Teland (0): Toalpaz, Jen X, Nep-Nep, Jen X, Toalpaz, Nep-Nep, Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (1): Teland

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 18th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CuriousCat, SalTheBard are dead players that can still vote!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
peramene has died.

N2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
No one died!

D3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): Asiina, Jen X, Leith Maclaine, Max, Nep-Nep, Snooze Cruise, Teland, Toalpaz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 21st, 2019 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

CuriousCat, SalTheBard, peramene are dead players that can still vote!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I tracked someone to Jen, which based on the lack of kill means that person is the doctor or scum, so I'm not going to say just yet.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I got roleblocked (well, "action fails'd", but w/e)

so we know either the godfather or vanilla is dead

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Given the dead can talk, I’m wouldn’t be surprised if scum double up on roleblock plus kill.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I tracked someone to Jen, which based on the lack of kill means that person is the doctor or scum, so I'm not going to say just yet.

S T R A N G E

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

So Teland, why didn't you vote for anyone last night? You didn't even accuse anyone or put forth any arguments.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Snooze Cruise posted:

S T R A N G E

I came in to the thread during a tiny break in reading Ciconia and jumped at your new avatar

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Leith Maclaine posted:

Going to be interesting when I say I agree with Toal on this.

I didn't have time to get to this but this post pinged me. Why did you agree with Toal at the idea that we may be close to losing? It's pretty clear after a bit of analysis that that was far from the truth at the time (and even moreso now).

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
u have to be dumb to lose at this point

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

you should out that <.<
>.>

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Nep-Nep posted:

I didn't have time to get to this but this post pinged me. Why did you agree with Toal at the idea that we may be close to losing? It's pretty clear after a bit of analysis that that was far from the truth at the time (and even moreso now).

Because at the time, I thought Toal was right that Cat was scum. He was saying that we shouldn't trust Cat that Pera was scum. Turns out he and I were wrong.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

He corrected the error after pera made her jen vote. Beat me to the punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
The posts I quoted and asked about came nearly 10 minutes after pera's vote.