Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
my triumphant return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
oh hey the game opened!!

##vote snooze for jumping on a bandwagon in a small game.

There are so many new people they're adorable and I love them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm sad I wasn't paying attention to the game opening and missed my opportunity to vote for peramene.

Alas.

Also I will not vote for Leith today under any circumstances because new players are great and this post is so earnest.

Leith Maclaine posted:

Not sure how you would get one. The Scum isn't going to argue with someone claiming to be the godfather, let him take the hit. The Cop isn't going to be able to confirm.....etc etc etc.....I would just take it as the noise that it is. Or vote for the person for being silly.

They are trying their best and therefore are my favourite. Also I think basically all of their posts are town-mindset posts.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

Toal I love you but I have no idea what your like last five or six posts are saying

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think it's only a big deal and a "this person will never get NK'd" if you make it that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cat, stealing my posts.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

pera and Asiina and jenx and whomever else I have forgotten, where art thou

I haven't played in a while and literally forgot the game existed again. Whoops.

I'd vote Nep-Nep to avoid the NL but I could take it or leave it with the scumclaim. I wish Cat would explain herself more, but we've had the same thought process a few times now, so I don't think she's suspicious. I don't really see the Max vote at all.

Honestly Teland going "I was reading along but didn't post until I saw my name come up" is so honest that it reads townie to me. I feel like scum would have made something up there.

I still think Snooze hasn't really contributed too much to the actual conversation and I didn't like her bandwagon vote, but that's probably not going anywhere.

So yeah, I'd vote Nep-Nep at deadline. I don't want to move yet though if there's conversation to be had.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
"I haven't played mafia in 6 months imma play a game"

"Oh god this is miserable, I can't read any of this."

I think my mafia times are over.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm tracker.

I tracked Max.

You should let scum NK me so I can at least give one more result.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Toal

What a lovely vote. The one before it was really lovely too.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If people wanna mass claim I'll say what Max did, but if we're not I'm not going to say whether I hit a power role or not.

Although I realize there's a roleblocker in this game, so that's probably who is going to me for the rest of the game. At least it leaves the cop and doc free unless Cat was one of those.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I’m not claiming until you claim, Asiina

You didn't do anything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I feel like scum are gonna put themselves in the VT group and RB me and/or kill me and then it doesn't matter.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What if Cat and Toal are scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cat is right I think that 3 scum and an anti-town 3P is way too much for an 11 player game. But pro-town 3P maybe.

Still what if Cat is protecting her scumbud Toal?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I tracked someone to Jen, which based on the lack of kill means that person is the doctor or scum, so I'm not going to say just yet.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

The town doctor will definitely claim first.

The scum doctor will claim second.

The person I tracked will claim doctor, so no real useful information there.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I think there is useful info there.

Whoever I say I tracked is gonna claim doctor.

Then either the real doctor will counterclaim or scum will stay silent and be like whew, I didn't get caught.

So the real doctor should claim before I give my result. They're going to need to claim before the end of the day anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I tracked Teland.