Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

1 dollar for each Braves win, 1 dollar for each run the Cardinals scored in that inning to mercifully put the series to rest so that I could just hang with friends rather than watch my phone, and 1 dollar for each win by the Yankees in the World Series.

elentar fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Nov 3, 2019

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I completely forgot that I also owed $100 to the Cherokee Nation Foundation because the Cards won the NLDS. gently caress the Chop.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well no Nats fans spoke up so I just donated the whole thing to RAINN

I didn't get the same screen I see from other posters so I just had to throw this together

e: Oh I'm actually an idiot, those are from the email

:downs:

$100 for a non-Yankees team winning the WS, $5 per game of the ALCS where mcmagic didn't bitch about sign stealing

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Nov 5, 2019