Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Oh, what's that? You got a peanut butter afro and jelly sideburns? Why, I bet everybody crowds around you at parties to get a quick snack and a sugar rush to keep on partying! Are you proud of yourself? Huh? Huh?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If brains were gas you'd have just enough to get us to the next rest stop to fuel up

EorayMel

You got three fingers and run around stealing bowling balls, huh? Your heart must be really healthy from all the cardio and weight lifting you do at once with those heavy bowling balls.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EorayMel

WOW, those clothes are so UGLY! Did you pick them out? No, they're so ugly only MEDUSA could've picked those out. And they were so ugly that Medusa turned herself to stone by just looking at them. So now Medusa cannot terrorize anybody else by turning them into stone because of you, making this place safer!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my butt really hurts from your incredibly strong slapping powers!
wow!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

oooOOOooh! Hey boys, we gotta tight butthole ovah here! mistah tight svinctah, locked up so hard they NEVAH poo poo themself *posse laughs* [shifts to low, serious tone] I bet your never poo poo your britches a day in your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

poopnose