Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This motherfucker just called Horace trash? Am I reading this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
they're gonna release the next total war for free on epic and of course the games posters are whining cause they think epic's the devil or chinese or something. in the end they'll just stay mad and i'll be p*wning those boyloving greeks as the trojans. f*ck yeah

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Epics new hit game Devil or Chinese: Revelator

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude Clifford B is in the mafia or something. These free games are just Too drat free! Amazing. Valve is AIDS (and supports Cops btw) but Epic Games Store actually cares about important poo poo AND the gamers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Epic Games Store is bringing the fire next week - if you were planning on buying Wilmot's Warehouse, throw that mo fuckin wallet away. You won't be needing it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That game actually seemed really cool but it also seemed like the kind of game that might stress me out and not be enjoyable, so it's cool that I can try it out for free thanks to the Epic Games store.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

Epic Games Store is bringing the fire next week - if you were planning on buying Wilmot's Warehouse, throw that mo fuckin wallet away. You won't be needing it.

cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
that's a cool game

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Im going to play that game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i'm not saying that the chinese started a global pandemic at the same time they started making it extremely irresistible to enjoy gaming without spending a single red cent in an epic gambit to purposefully cripple the American economy, but...the pieces are all there

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i'm not saying that the chinese started a global pandemic at the same time they started making it extremely irresistible to enjoy gaming without spending a single red cent in an epic gambit to purposefully cripple the American economy, but...the pieces are all there
huh? global pandemic? I must have been too busy playing free games from the epic game store to notice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Martman posted:

huh? global pandemic? I must have been too busy playing free games from the epic game store to notice

This.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

https://twitter.com/slasher/status/1291552038455775233?s=21

Future of free games in the US not looking good

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bruh you're retard*d if you listen to anything that some gaming twitter account has to say, doubly so if it deals with extremely complex and volatile political situations.

The free games are here to stay. :colbert:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

herculon posted:

the games are free, no transactions occur, really we could be getting more free games than ever imagined

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

the games are free, no transactions occur, really we could be getting more free games than ever imagined

this, tank god someone here has a brain and can use Logic

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

👆frmr head of legal at clover studios 😤

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

herculon posted:

gently caress off with this negative poo poo. Fake news.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sorry for the negativity. The thought of losing free games clouded my judgment.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
All games should be free.

Crunch the devs harder to produce more games imo. And make those games free.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Free! Our! Games!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Excrement: From the Asses.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The new Total War game costs free-thousand dollars today

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1296463607526555650

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1306609296331939840
You'd think that was epic enough, but then Epic decided to throw in Watch Dogs 2 for free as well (if you didn't get it during that other promo)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I haven't even installed the epic front end application, I've just been logging in on mobile whenever anybody bumps this thread to get free games in case I want them later

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't want any of this crap. gently caress you cliffy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been playing Diabotical absolutely mothafuckin free on the Epic Games Store.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't want any of this crap. gently caress you cliffy
maybe you should ask for a refund

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
$10 coupon for downloading rocket league... those crazy motherfuckers have made video games cost negative dollars...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

$10 coupon for downloading rocket league... those crazy motherfuckers have made video games cost negative dollars...

thats it, im quitting my loving job. why wagecuck when you can be paid to game?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

:monocole:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

just used my coupon to get outer wilds, which is also on sale. id tell lord gaben to eat his heart out... but he probably already has :D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

trying to jack off posted:

just used my coupon to get outer wilds, which is also on sale. id tell lord gaben to eat his heart out... but he probably already has :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It would explain his incredible greed, for one. Fat heartless bastard. Thank the heavens for Xing Jingping and his incredible Epic Games Store.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

holding on to my $10 epic coupon for the $10 game that comes with a $20 epic coupon

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

good lookin out i just did the same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

encountering a Gamer's Monkey Paw where I can't use the $10 off coupon on any game since they're all free

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hugging my daughter then reeling back in horror as I see I’ve turned her into the Outer Wilds GOTY edition for the low low price of free. EGS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

encountering a Gamer's Monkey Paw where I can't use the $10 off coupon on any game since they're all free