Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

gonna be getting poo poo loads of autos free via grand theft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

just had to do like 20 pages of captchas to make a rockstar account, starting to wonder if I'm a robot

edit: lol it wants me to do this every time I attempt to enter a password since I realized I had an old account, what is this madness

oh it looks like the sale broke rockstar's servers or something so they can't send verification emails for the accounts they make you use to launch the game for no reason

Martman fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 15, 2020

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

drat, I really lost my cool for a second there. Closed my eyes and counted to Epic and now i feel better.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

gonna stake my claim amongst the graffiti elite............for free

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

"I don't wanna pay money"

"it's free"

"I don't wanna play games from a store that's not epic"

"it's the most epic store there is"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i'm not saying that the chinese started a global pandemic at the same time they started making it extremely irresistible to enjoy gaming without spending a single red cent in an epic gambit to purposefully cripple the American economy, but...the pieces are all there
huh? global pandemic? I must have been too busy playing free games from the epic game store to notice

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1306609296331939840
You'd think that was epic enough, but then Epic decided to throw in Watch Dogs 2 for free as well (if you didn't get it during that other promo)

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't want any of this crap. gently caress you cliffy
maybe you should ask for a refund

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

this will fit perfectly within my $0 budget for Oddworld games

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

John Romero posted:

I got news for you: it’s good
wow, more spoilers, thanks

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

did i already miss the long dark being free.99
yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I think you can only use it on things $16 and up, so I got Inscryption for 6 bux. Hell yeah