Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soul Reaver posted:

Enjoy having your personal info and later organs harvested by tencent.
Even worse, you'll have to use their crappy launcher.
(I have so many games in my backlog I don't need new games, free or not)

yeahright! posted:

go back to r/borderlands

je1 healthcare posted:

Yeah it's great having extra licenses for games that I've gotten for free over other platforms in the last 3 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's free on the Epic Games Store. So why not check it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PLA = Palestinian liberation Army (military wing of the PLO government)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Not sure what it has to do with these shitloads of Free games on the Epic Store though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i think i already have 3 copies of that and have no idea what it is

The expanded universe early access Minecraft clone sequel was in the Nindies showcase

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

12 days of free games starting on the 19th.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ive been practicing mindfulness and breathing techniques since the ooblets controversy and I might be able to open up the epic store especially if it means 12 days of free z list survival games and hello neighbor clones. Ooblets will all ways hurt but hell free Days Zee makes up for it a little bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 days till Epicmas starts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is into the breach really the first free game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just downloaded the Epic Games Store. I can't wait to get poo poo loads of free games. This is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's an indie treasure massacre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been calling him Cheap Jingping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who knows what today's will be.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've had my eye on, uh, *squinting* Ape Out for ages now. The holidays are just egtting better and better thanks to Tim Sweeney's unbelievable generostiy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It's going to be Celeste 2.

:stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

everyone should pick up celeste if they havent yet its the smb3 of indie feels platformers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I must go shopping.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been getting poo poo loads of slur-happy alt accounts because of all the money I've been saving on the Epic Games Store

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Up to yump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Votes:
5.0: Scrub-Niggurath
5.0: Budget Prefuse
5.0: GelatinSkeleton
5.0: Ruffini
5.0: goferchan
2.0: Unexpected Raw Anime
1.0: In Training
1.0: Drist
1.0: Hat Thoughts
1.0: Pirate Jet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could take the cowards way out and say it happened on my phone but the reality is Im disgusted by PC gamers throwing away a decade+ history of Lord Gaben-blessed holiday sales after tim sweeney waves his china money in your general direction for a week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The Chad Lord Gaben:

-Honest American sales, where games are discounted to support to worlds most powerful economy
-badass knife collection
-Circular rotund body, as powerful as it is spherical. Made from eating lunches and other cool American meals

The virgin Xi jinping

-unsustainable free games designed to lure weak minded fools and traitors
-“collects” minorities
-Winnie the Pooh fat (slim round shoulders with a fat paunchy lower body, probably from beer in a restaurant with other laughing fat cats)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"The best platformer of 2019."Horace is a huge platforming adventure which pushes the boundaries of the genre with a profound story of a small robot learning of life, the universe and Douglas Adams. Made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FreshCutFries posted:

always wanted to try a game made by game lovers. thank god it's free

This. Wish I could send the devs a tip tbh, gamer to gamer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/epic-games-store-weekly-free-games-in-2020

Weekly free games will continue until at least January 2021.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy keeps closing his threads from beyond the grave which is gay (pejorative) or else I would say crosspost that rear end in the PC Gaming Megathread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah it's annoying . Selectively goldmine a couple of those bitches and then relaunch IMO

edit: IMHO

Thank you for being honest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You should recognize Lumpy as a fellow patron saint of the Imp Zone.

gently caress you pussy *salutes at the Grave of the Unknown Soldier on CSPAN*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aston posted:

From the hour or so I played it looked like that was the whole game. Does it get better?

yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

you actually did close them because of me and wormskull and now you have no way to respond. owned!

Jesus Christ dude. Respect the dead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's Fortnite 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The worst feeling I e ever had in my life is COVID-19 AKA coronavirus but go off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao thinking about Zoomers 2 in 2024 posting on work slack like "Last of Us 3 is ultra Covid" and "overwatch 2 gave me corona".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fortnite is being ported to Unreal Engine 5 everybody. This is not a drill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to download it, bask in the richness of Rockstar's incredible open world, grow fondly attached to the colorful cast of characters and squad up with some of closest friends from the office for free-roam online shenanigans in 4K60FPS, all for the low price of free.