Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Soul Reaver posted:

Enjoy having your personal info and later organs harvested by tencent.

Soul Reaver posted:

Even worse, you'll have to use their crappy launcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

PLA = Palestinian liberation Army (military wing of the PLO government)

I like my epic game store games like Palestine. Free; baby

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That happened e with valiant hearts so I finished it in my second sitting so I wouln’t have to deal with uplay again.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

this is the thread for getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store.

And the catch? They’re free :cool:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rolling up to egs for my free games

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a second free game has hit the store front

and best of all, it's still free

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh nice, does he own Epic Games Store? Looks like Gaben has some competition. Well, except in weight class - he's got just about everyone beat on that front. :D

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

just got superhot off the epic games store, and all for the low low price of free. more change stolen from the fat pockets of gaben

Hope not too personal a questiob but can I ask how much did that free epic game store game cost you?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Steam simps hate imps

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

drat maybe the guys who made banjo kazooie could come back and make one of those

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like yooka layly also

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lot of honk kong ips...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Perhaps they were trying to rate it a cool crisp 0

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My loyalty is cheap... free in fact 😎

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You cheated not only the economy, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained 12 games.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and only 12 games were gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

instead of reopening lumpys threads, we should close and remake all the threads, using up more threads so this site runs out faster

No I think then the site has more data = more stronger

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What happened Larry P

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao I forgot about that probation

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I guess EGS (epic games shop) has really earned its name this time because this is epic!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Explaining epic games store to my friends

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Epics new hit game Devil or Chinese: Revelator

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

the games are free, no transactions occur, really we could be getting more free games than ever imagined

👆frmr head of legal at clover studios 😤

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hugging my daughter then reeling back in horror as I see I’ve turned her into the Outer Wilds GOTY edition for the low low price of free. EGS!!!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Now what are the cash value of these free games?? To the consumers wallet I mean

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Epic games store near collapse under the Free Games category until a brave programmer laid down his life to create the More Free Games category :china:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Not really on topic but I thought about Larry Parish sitting down to eat at one of those little white things they put inside a pizza box to keep the lid from collapsing or whatever.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.