Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

Cuck like posting detected! By the early 90s vga was standard and could easily accomodate reams of tedious fantasy writing. By the mid to late 90s christ avellone himself was penning 10000 word references to the nights who say ni and Tom cruises Scientology beliefs in buttery smooth svga. Meanwhomst an alleged "good" jrpgs like final fantasy 7 struggled to say This Guy Are Sick. Once again based Phil spector of xbox DABS on the soyny fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I remembered I tried to play the alleged good far cry game blood dragon a few years ago vut the steam installer installs the ubisoft ibstaller and then that crashed. Twas epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

That’s a metric fuckton of games too, what the gently caress.

theyu're all really awful games howstever and if you like them your a [consults list of raical slurs approved by the toxic women hating bernie bros that run this website] the son of a webfooted pomeranian [species of latvian, not the dog, look it up in europa universalis 4 if you don't believe me] and a pollack who confused prostjablast for blastjaprost

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVbHs3XzA1Y&t=18s

also THIs is the best badman game and if you cant see that i don't know WHAT the gently caress

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Same here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ive been practicing mindfulness and breathing techniques since the ooblets controversy and I might be able to open up the epic store especially if it means 12 days of free z list survival games and hello neighbor clones. Ooblets will all ways hurt but hell free Days Zee makes up for it a little bit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i can't wait to get some free epic game sotre exclusive for the nextr r12 days

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh my god. what if super mash become s free . epic in deed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

act fast gamers little inferno is now free. experience this legendary title now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ape out is hotline miami but worse iirc. tomorrows is obviously celeste. which is unfortunate after based sweeny blessed us with high t games like little inferno he's dousing the flame of gaming with soy milk based feels platforming. tragic.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shadow tactics is really good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i laready got steep for free off lord ubisoft's launcher. epicucks btfo'd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

darksiders games are absolutely not worth playing and the people who say they're good are euro freaks who grew up with amiga and say stuff like pressing up to jump is pretty good, just give james pond a chance mate is fookin massiv

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

It's a DKC style game made by the guys who made DKC.

theey only made one good one, it's called donkey kong country 3 with diaper kong :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

drat maybe the guys who made banjo kazooie could come back and make one of those

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

conker's badfur day spiritual successor anyone?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

coveting conkers for years as a child and finally growing up to find out it sucks rear end is a formative gamer lesson that trancends all cultures

I'd played banjo kazooie and perfect dark at4 fps so the prospect of more 5 fps rare collectathon games was unappealing 2 me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Perfect dark might be decent at a nornal frame rate tho. I played the kb and mouse mod for goldeneye in an emu and that game is tite when you arent usong the worst controller of all time at a decent fps

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Going thru mazes and looking for a button that does something somewhere on the map and you spend most of the time looking for whayever the button did instead of murdering ppl is some classic boomer shooter poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Finally

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

"The best platformer of 2019."Horace is a huge platforming adventure which pushes the boundaries of the genre with a profound story of a small robot learning of life, the universe and Douglas Adams. Made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!

Please god no

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Horace is cool in a ‘frog fractions but semi-serious’ kind of way

Excuse me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tales of Woe posted:

you know a game is fresh when it uses gymnopedie 1 as the sad theme

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

ill never need to buy a game from devolver digital for the rest of my life

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Epic brand autochess AND some sort of guy in a mask for an fps game? Now this is epic excuse the pun

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Vince McMahon progressively falling over as tim sweeeny announces fortnite. Autochess. Thanos. Knights of ren

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unstick the map gaming and tag threads no one posts in while your at it stupid loving mods. gently caress you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

Gotta wade through 84 pages of the tag thread to find Uncle from Nintendo's friend codes dude. Important thread.

Nice troll. We all know that uncle at nintendo doesn't turn on his systems until hes able to take them to a bunker 2000 feet below the foot of mount Whitney where there is no internet access of satellite signals of any kind. This allows him to runs his consoles without updating firmware which may dosrupt homebrew capabilities.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wver hear if art?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh yeah, this happened:

First off, I apologized to Synthy for that time I probated him. It was part of a (admittedly, lovely) gimmick, and I admit, it was stupid.

Second off, I wanna be clear; I didn’t close my threads because of Elf Help Butt or In Training or Wormskull or Lyle. I still like you guys. I didn’t even close them because of all the recent white noise posters (even though I think I said so at one point) I closed them because I hate the wifebeating freak who owns these forums. I’ve reopened the threads. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

you actually did close them because of me and wormskull and now you have no way to respond. owned!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress you larry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its rogue legacy, streets of rogue, and rogue soulsl

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its Mario.exe with thanos the iconic fortnite hero

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

*prays for Opa Opa to come and drop a comedic 16t weight on my head so i can wake up 7 days from now*

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Lmao thinking about Zoomers 2 in 2024 posting on work slack like "Last of Us 3 is ultra Covid" and "overwatch 2 gave me corona".

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

death coming is already an increidble indie treasure so the 6 day wait for the mystery game will be worth it. not to mention the other epic store classics they gave away. prison break one and two? slenderman my wallet! wait....its still full because the games were free. yes!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

every rockstar game is garbage except lemmings, the first two gta games thats just the micromachines overhead racing games except you run over hari krisnas, and the warrriors. gently caress you god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Rockstar loving owns ballsacks. I love getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Thank you Sir Clifford. Thank you Lowtax. Thank you Epic.

On my god the digital deluxe version of borderlands 3 that inudes a free Randy pritchford mystery usb drive is 50% off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't want any of this crap. gently caress you cliffy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the christmas thing last yuear was terrible iirc