Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Scully perving at that dude's little twin as he pervs at her boobs was the best part of that episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Drunken Baker posted:

Scully perving at that dude's little twin as he pervs at her boobs was the best part of that episode.

It's a strong contender with the part where the pain gimp is ranting about everyone getting turned into all-american badass boy scouts and points to Mulder as an example while Mulder is unintentionally making a matching pose.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Does anyone remember an episode where Mulder stops his car and draws with chalk on the road because he was missing like 7 minutes of time or something? I think it was an early episode but never understood that scene and it apparently has stuck with me all these years later.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
iirc that was the very first episode

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wicker Man posted:

It's a strong contender with the part where the pain gimp is ranting about everyone getting turned into all-american badass boy scouts and points to Mulder as an example while Mulder is unintentionally making a matching pose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSaEdzFXWE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Missing time is very common among people who claim to have close encounters

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

The Lone Gunmen episode about flying a plane into the Twin Towers aired in March 2001. Mohamed Atta arrived in the US and started learning to fly planes as part of what would become the 9/11 hijackings in June of 2000. You're off by at least a year.

Yeah well when did Mohamed whatever pick his target then, Mr. Smarty Pants :colbert:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

Does anyone remember an episode where Mulder stops his car and draws with chalk on the road because he was missing like 7 minutes of time or something? I think it was an early episode but never understood that scene and it apparently has stuck with me all these years later.

Yea that's the pilot episode, he marks the spot with spray paint and they lose ten minutes of time later in the same location. They find a metallic implant in a exhumed victims body which of course the implant gets into the hands of the cigarette smoking man and he catalogs it in a secret pentagon warehouse box among numerous other secret boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

It still gets me. God those 90's FBI cloaks.