Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Don't you just hate it when some rear end in a top hat sends you a bunch of gaycoins so now you have to go out and find a male prostitute to spend it on. Hell, before you know it you end up with a boyfriend like the guy in this story.

quote:

A Russian man is seeking more than $15,000 in damages from Apple after claiming that the U.S. tech giant drove him to homosexuality, the Govorit Moskva radio station has reported.

The plaintiff, identified as D. Razumilov, alleges that he became “mired in same-sex relationships” this summer after receiving 69 GayCoins on a cryptocurrency payment app he downloaded onto his iPhone in 2017. The unknown sender was said to have included an English-language message that Razumilov interpreted as “don’t judge without trying.”

“I thought, indeed, how can I judge something without trying it? And decided to try same-sex relationships,” Razumilov wrote in a complaint published by Govorit Moskva on Wednesday.

“I can say after the passage of two months that I’m mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and can’t get out,” his complaint continues. “I have a steady boyfriend and I don’t know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again.”

Razumilov accused Apple of “manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality,” which caused him “moral suffering and harm to mental health,” in his 1 million ruble ($15,300) complaint.

Moscow’s Presnensky District Court registered Razumilov’s lawsuit last Wednesday, according to the court database, and has scheduled an interview for Oct. 17.

Now I miss my iPhone as much as the next guy but all the forced buttstuff just wasn't worth it. I'm much happier now that I have an android and only gently caress sheep.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/10/02/russian-iphone-user-sues-apple-for-turning-him-gay-a67564

Lodin fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Oct 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lmfao

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Where’s MY 69 GayCoins?

Sent from my iPhone

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The value of GayCoins should continue to inflate as the market expands, but I'm still somewhat concerned it could turn into a bear market.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Phone gay so what

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm always afraid cryptocurrency apps will add a backdoor into my phone

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If apple makes you gay what does android do?!?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Does mean I can sue lowtax because: I'm gay

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Buttcoinsex

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Blyad gay so what

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hasn't he ever heard? An apple a day keeps the hetero at bay.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

The Moscow Times posted:

Razumilov accused Apple of “manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality,”...

Imagine buying an Apple product without realizing this is the company's raison d'être.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

69 gay coins

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I wish i could afford to turn gay

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Icochet posted:

Anal douching supplies are much cheaper than children.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My old college buddy works at Apple. I'm contacting him right now to get to the bottom of this.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

My old college buddy works at Apple. I'm contacting him right now to get to the bottom of this.

Good, Chomp has his top guy on it

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm contacting him right now to get to the bottom

:gay:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I asked him what they were doing over there to cause this and... he said if he told me he'd have to kill me!

I'm scared now. I think they got to him. They could be watching me now too!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This seems like a scam to score more gaycoins

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
well hes right, no sense in wasting some perfectly good gaycoins

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Icochet posted:

The top 1% hordes 99% of the gay sex. Only Bernie Sanders has a solution for this.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Moon Atari posted:

The top 1% hordes

Mongols definitely.

Don't you be talking about no Huns.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I think he has a slam dunk case if he submits YOSPOS as evidence.

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

I dont get it do you have to like provide proof that youre doing guys to get the coins out of the exchange or what

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stanky Bean posted:

I dont get it do you have to like provide proof that youre doing guys to get the coins out of the exchange or what

You have to provide at least a half dozen home videos of you loving your man to prove that you are consistently gay to the court and jury.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

If apple makes you gay what does android do?!?

you won't get laid at all

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
It's a normal crpyto ransom scheme. They send you the GayCoins for free, but then you have to buy the StraightCoins to get your heterosexuality back.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

я гей

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Haha, got ‘em

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
69 GayCoins go for 420 WeedCoins on the exchange. Coincidence?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Kak posted:

69 GayCoins go for 420 WeedCoins on the exchange. Coincidence?

Legalize gay weed!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
hell, same

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
They should settle the lawsuit in gaycoin

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Man, these Chuck Tingle books just keep getting weirder.

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
I really need to know how these GayCoins work.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

taco season posted:

Well you see, every time you have gay sex, really go at it, a tiny fraction of a gaycoin is generated and added to your wallet.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

taco season posted:

"I have 69 GayCoins" is really just a pickup line, no GayCoins need to be exchanged to have gay sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So Apple turned a man into a fruit and he's sueing.

I'm waiting for the class lawsuit against Google by all the innocent victims who searched for "goatse" then turned gay.