Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Is Youtube a Satan? Why else would it demonetize so many videos, ie. turn them into receptacles for demons' souls? I've watched a lot of documentaries so I know demons always go for people living in trailers so that may be the reason those videos are specifically targeted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's demonize bro. YouTube just freed these people from participating in the great devil exploitation system named capitalism.

Thank Christ (and the devil too I don't pick sides).

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

redm posted:

i uploaded a goofy instrumental cover of ocean man that i got from soundcloud onto youtube and it got automatically flagged by the content id system because of the matching melody

I got flagged once for playing a song from the goddamn 1700s. Apparently some German company has copyrighted all Baroque music somehow.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Man uploads white noise, gets flagged five times

It's annoying to me mainly because my videos are stupid bullshit that I want to keep ad free because ads are bullshit and I have a job and don't need five extra cents per year.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

duck monster posted:

At some point of time someones going to figure out how to do a Youtube clone without the demonatization creator-abuse poo poo, AND a rock solid way to keep out the algorithm gaming far right psychos and its gonna be all over for youtube. Its happened before, it can happen again. (And no it wont be one of the lovely Gab/etc alt-right loony sites that do it)

It doesn't matter if five guys who watch history videos goes a different site when 90% of youtube is kids watching hosed up videos made by Russian robits.